Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:265 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Bid Manager - BPO (10-14 yrs)
Bid Manager for a Global MNC BPO, Bangalore.
- A bid manager is responsible for submitting a completed bid to an existing or prospective client, on time. They ensure that all the client's questions have been answered in completion and that the organization has given itself the best possible chance of success.
- Working under the direction of head of bid management, the role involves leading all day-to-day aspects of an individual bid. Bid managers are involved in every aspect of the submission and have an excellent appreciation of what the client needs and how best to articulate how their organization can provide that. They work closely with a core team while bringing in subject matter experts when required.
Scope of work:
- Bid management
- Proactive solution development
- Solution presentation
- Visit management
- Capability presentations
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Graduate with 10+ years of work experience with 3+ years in Bid Management in an MNC BPO and currently working as a Bid Manager in an MNC BPO.
- Should be open to work in shifts.
- Seamlessly run the bid management process across customer management, collection, and transaction processing work type across the industry verticals (CMT, BFSI and other new industry verticals) across geographies
- Project manages timely responses to RFI/RFP ensuring a high standard of the response
- SPOC for all bid related activities; coordinates across cross functional areas and across multiple stakeholders
- Orchestrate production of high-quality solution presentations
- End to end project management of client visit including producing presentations
- Response / content development to all the sections in the RFP/RFIs
- Allocation of work though standardised response tracker
- Time management to completion
- Escalation in case of breach of timeline and poor quality of responses
- Red flag the risks and the deviation to the process
- Support the Solution Architects to drive sessions and SME discussions
- Calendar management to key milestones as per bid plan
- Structured and timely communication on bid progress
- Coordinate with identified external consultants
- Ensure complete confidentiality of the bid related data
- Coordinate the Legal T & C's and MSAs for the on-going bid
- Coordinate with the visual aid specialists for visual enhancement of the content and responses
- Identify showstoppers/ roadblock and tricky questions upfront
- Content customisation to meet the opportunity requirements
- Review and feedback to the core bid team on the quality of content / responses shared
- Conduct debrief session and win loss review
- Coordinate with the marketing team and Business Transformation Office
- Responsible for updating the knowledge repository in a timely manner
- Responsible for planning alternative options in case of a resource failure (back up identification/ planning)
- Develop and maintain a strong repository of data with all relevant information for repeatable use in meeting pre-sales requirements.
- Develop Standard operating procedures (SoPs) specific to Global sales support function in line with methodology.
Interested candidates can mail their profiles , call us @ 040-27801263 / 8977001402.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.