Associate Consultant at Crescendo
Views:207 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Bid Management - Insurance & Reinsurance Firm (3-6 yrs)
Bid management job opportunity with a leading global Insurance & Reinsurance organization that is looking for a professional with 3-6 Years of experience in Pre-sales and bid management.
Our distinguished client is looking for a professional coming from Corporate (Consulting / Big 4 background) who- ll be responsible for delivering bids end to end, pitch presentations, standard and non-standard responses to RFP.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, read on and apply.
Your Employer: Our client is one of the world's leading global BFSI & risk consultants. It is known for delivering on promises to its customers and recognized as a trusted brand, providing services like life insurance, annuities, retirement related services, mutual funds and investment management.
- Reviewing RFPs and other client material to gain complete understanding of client requirements
- Liaising with key members and responding end to end tenders - experience of writing tenders and drafting pitch presentations
- Ensuring Project management of RFI/RFP submissions and other client/ prospect Pitch materials developing and driving project timelines, coordinating with internal/ external stakeholders and facilitating meetings
- Work closely with the pursuit team to resolve open items during the proposal and pitch presentation development process
- Carry out content management activities, including collecting and updating content for proposal database and extracting best practice content
- Post Graduate in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics with 3-6 years of experience in Bid management, Sales support, Pre-sales preferably in consulting / Big 4 firms.
- Experience of working as a part of bid teams for asset managers, investment banks or other BFSI companies preferred
- Very strong written and verbal communication required
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
What's in for you :
- A Meritocratic culture with clear career progression.
- International Multicultural work environment with required exposure in the heart of the financial capital of the country.