HR at BIBA Apparels Pvt Ltd.
Views:1867 Applications:576 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Biba Apparels - Executive Assistant To MD - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (4-6 yrs)
Premier Institute candidates may only apply
Executive Assistant would be leading operation excellence and strategic initiative for BIBA.
Person will need to interact with internal and External stakeholders at all levels and will help Managing Director to review and manage multiple projects, performance data and information of organization with confidentiality and provide a comprehensive organizational, program support service to the MD by proactively overseeing the MD workload and completing tasks as directed by Managing Director.
Key Result Areas for the Incumbent:
- Regularly monitors & reports to the MD about the progress of strategic initiatives, business performance, and key performance metrics and highlights significant deviations.
- To ensure complete process reporting and review on time with a summary
- To provide support to the MD in delivering BIBA's overall strategic objectives.
- Monitors financial performance, key metrics, and identifies areas of improvement and business process transformation.
- To conduct research/ analysis as directed by the MD
- To provide support to the MD in the follow up and completion of departmental work plans
- Participate in review meetings and help prepare minutes and track follow up tasks
- Qualitative analysis of data and produce actionable reports
- People Management Responsibilities
- Ensuring alignment and healthy relationships with stakeholders and communicates on behalf of MD
- Keep track of tasks assigned to team members and follow up activities with other support functions, business units, partners, customers etc.
- Handle communications / urgent responses as and when required
- Think critically and offer solutions to problems
Key Behavioral competencies required to perform this role:
2. Attention to details and Process Oriented
3. Problem solving & analytical skills
7. Strategic Thinking and Planning
Key Technical competencies required to perform this role:
1. MS Office (especially Excel)
2. Business acumen (Understands P & L properly)
3. Writing and presenting skills
Key Performance Indicators :
- Productivity and Cost Savings for each project
- Quality of work & Turn-around time of project completion
Required Candidate profile :
In order to be considered for the role the ideal candidate should have:
- The flexibility to work additional/out of office hours as necessary to fulfil the requirements of the role and meet the business needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Stake holder management skills
- Requires minimum supervision
- Ability to relate and work well with others
- Strong interpersonal, organization and time management skills