HR Manager at BHIVE Workspace
Views:1279 Applications:314 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
BHIVE - Executive Officer - CEO's Office (0-6 yrs)
Role : Executive Officer - CEO Office
Experience Range : 0 to 6 years
Qualification : Full Time MBA (1 or 2 year on campus program from Top 20 Management Schools)
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Case Studies > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
About the Company :
BHIVE Investech is the newly formed Fintech startup in the BHIVE group. The company is looking to leverage technology making investing in Commercial Real Estate accessible to retail investors. The company is in the process of closing a $1mn funding round & looking forward to high growth over the next few years.
Role Summary :
- An Executive Officer at BHIVE Investech has to take initiatives and healthily contribute to the strategic planning of the organization and should be able to do a lot of general management work as part of the CEO, Office. Should be willing to switch between tasks of multiple functions including but not limited to enterprise sales, marketing and expansions.
- Ideally the role is more suitable for 4+ years of experience, but we are open to look at 0+ years experienced candidates who are capable of delivering like a senior candidate.
Note : For first 2 quarters, you are very likely to be working 100% on sales, before you deliver and start taking up other roles.
Key Deliverables :
- Be the Brand Ambassador for BHIVE as an employer
- Should be able to do general management activities
- Should be willing to work on multiple functions at the same time like marketing, sales and expansions
- Dealing with senior executives of partner companies, help with negotiation of new deals for company
- Help with executing new business strategies
- Flexibility on timings is expected. Should be able to work late evenings and on weekends when required.
Key Competencies :
- Effective Communicator
- Result Oriented and Metric Driven
- Very strong on working with numbers on Excel
- Strong ability in creating reports regularly to aid decision making for management
- Being organized and excellent time management skills
- People Management Skills
- Networking skills
- Agile and Dynamic
- Leadership skills, business acumen, sales & marketing skills
- Hard working, passionate, fire fighter, issue resolver, team player & doer
- Prepared to work in a fast paced and demanding work environment.
- BHIVE has a very strong employee friendly ESOP policy in place for senior employees. Can be applicable to this role now if you are keen on it.
- Only candidates with Full Time MBA (1 or 2 year on campus program) from Top 20 Management Schools can apply