BharatPe - Senior Manager - Treasury - NBFC (2-5 yrs)
BharatPe has recently acquired a majority stake in Mumbai-based NBFC, Trillionloans Fintech.
Trillionloans is a 5 year old NBFC whose portfolio majorly runs across personal loans, supply chain finance and other segments such as auto and gold loans. With this, BharatPe is now enabled to further drive financial empowerment forBharat with continued leverage of its advanced technology stack.
Responsibilities will include:
- Debt raising from banks, Financial Institutions, AIFs through Term loans, Debentures, Commercial Papers etc.
- Preparation of CMA, credit proposals with new and existing lenders and handling queries of lenders in relation to credit proposals for fundraising.
- Ensure timely financial covenant tracking, Security tracking, reporting and compliances of lenders.
- Cross Functional coordination with various internal stakeholders for closure of data requirements, compliances as well as legal documentation etc. and execution of documentation for timely debt drawdowns
- Liaise with Credit Rating agencies for new ratings and annual surveillance.
- ALM Management. convening and preparing ALCO decks.
- Assist in stock audits, Stat audits, Internal audits etc.
- Ensure periodic and adhoc lender reporting compliances
- Manage Bank Account opening /mandate modification/closure
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.