HR at Bharathi Homes And Realtors Pvt Ltd
Views:328 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Bharathi Homes & Realtors - Research Analyst (5-10 yrs)
Position: Research Analyst
About US :
Bharathi Homes and Realtors started as a real estate developer in 2008 and started of as a Development firm.
Journey so far (2008 till date)
Bharathi Homes evolved into a serious real estate business with focus on different facets of real estate through own and collaborated projects
Focused on professional team with rich experience and skill set of the industry Set-up advisory board comprising of professionals with rich experience from across industry and verticals Launched Development Management business to facilitate stressed asset completion
Completed eighteen (18) successful residential projects
ABOUT: Bharathi from a developer moved itself to Bharathi Meraki, to serve as their Chief Real estate officer. We multiply returns, value and yield on real estate assets for HNIs, UHNIs, Family Offices & Corporates.
1.1Ideation: Quantitative and qualitative appreciation of region in terms of its strategic location and regional importance.
a.Demographic and socio-economic characteristics of the city: Historical growth trends and likely growth trends.
b.Infrastructure initiatives: i.Analysis of the infrastructure initiatives both on-going & proposed and resultant variation (increase/decrease) in demand for various assets class suitable for our project
ii.Impact of infrastructure initiatives in the subject micro-market c.Site analysis: Site analysis with respect to the development envisaged
d.Real estate sector assessment: i.Sector performance of the asset class demand supply, typology, size, format, scale, rents, key players and future outlook
ii.Detailed sector analysis of the identified target segment
iii.Must have, Could have, Should have and will not have
i.Curate the right product for the location, to maintain good sales velocity & Profitability
ii.Develop design concept and develop with architect provided by promoter
iii.Design co-ordination for modification in the design per research findings
iv.Review of the project design
v.Co-ordinate with approval for maximisation of FSI area
1.3Financial feasibility & recommendation:
i.Financial feasibility of the most profitable option available for the subject site
ii.Sensitivity analysis for various scenarios for development
iii.Potential for alternate development and its constraints in terms of FSI utilization, development restriction and additional development potential
1.4Liaison & Approvals - To assist the Promoter where ever required with documentation & Co ordination to get sanctions from competent development authorities
a.Construction To Value engineer Design to reduce cost, Create & Finalise specification & Validate regular progress and budget as required
1.6Marketing: To shortlist Marketing, PR and Advertising agencies, negotiating and on boarding them on behalf of the Promoter. Manage the campaign to generate necessary Lead and do Channel Partner co ordination for necessary lead generation
1.7Sales, collections and CRM:
i.To strategize and coordinate sales by hiring right talent, Sales and product training, creating sales process, setting up regular reporting process.
ii.To ensure receivables, initiated by the project team, be collected as per the payment schedule.
iii.DM Partner to support sales supervision, closure, review and customer relationship.
a.Financials To create a financial budget, cash flow needed and possible for the project. Budget monitoring and approval on behalf of the Promoter, to keep planned expenses under control. Help in Organised fund raising along with cash flow management.
b.Progress and Reporting - To monitor the progress of the Project. Quarterly/ Monthly reporting on progress shall be made to the Promoter.
- Produce research reports and analysis on the office, retail, industrial, and residential markets as well as specialist property sectors such as hotels. The department monitors both the occupier and investment markets. During your tenure as a Research in the Real Estate department, you will demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
- Support in collating and analysing data across key property markets PAN India
- Responsible for development of relevant databases of key market indicators
- Lead with product presentations in terms of both delivery and preparation of material
- Develop a deep understanding of trends/developments in the real estate market and regional macroeconomics to provide informed opinion both internally and externally with Investors
- Collate and organise primary and secondary data produced by the team and external sources where relevant
- Work closely with the Head of Product Development to produce regular thought leadership pieces and market research reports related to key regional sectors including but not limited to Residential, Commercial, Hospitality and Industrial markets. Support PR department in the development and release of relevant market reports and thought leadership via social media, press releases and in person events.
- Small team required to deliver workload to tight deadlines means that ability to get on with colleagues and be flexible towards workload is as important as technical skills & experience
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development;
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Degree in Economics, Real Estate or similar
- Experience in qualitative and quantitate research
- Keen interest in the regional property market
- The ability to take ownership of complex tasks
- Clear and logical thinker with well-developed report-writing skills
- Strong team player with the ability to build meaningful relationships
- MS Application - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook (Advanced)
- Ideally working with an IPC
Experience: 5 to 10 years with relevant experience