Talent Acquisition Executive at Bhanzu
Views:116 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Bhanzu - Manager - Performance Marketing (2-4 yrs)
About the Company :
Through Bhanzu, we aim to eradicate math phobia and encourage careers in math and STEM fields among learners from across the world. Bhanzu is bridging the gap between dreams and competence, by enabling students to realise their full potential and introduce them to science, coding and AI, through the lens of math
Job Description :
- Exposure in Media Planning/Execution + Digital Campaigns - 2 to 4 years.
- Good knowledge of Facebook (App install & Lead Generation campaigns), Google Ads (Display, SEM & YouTube) and Email campaigns.
- Should be data driven & able to ideate copies, creatives and conceptualize campaigns.
- Experience to handle decent sized Digital budgets would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Keywords research and keywords competition Analysis
- Proficiency in creating reports using Google Sheets/Excel.
- The Digital Specialist will be tasked with analyzing user experience data, initiating digital projects, reporting on planned and current strategies, leading effective digital marketing strategies, and ensuring that projects are executed within budget.
- You will play a pivotal role in growing our business, customer base, and improving user experience.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Research on latest digital tools and interactive trends for effective digital marketing.
- Knowledge of Analytic tools like Google Analytics, Appsflyer etc.
- Proficient in Google sheets/Excel
- Familiarity with social media trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Creativity and commercial awarenes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.