Beyond Follow - Senior Category Manager - Fashion Commerce (3-12 yrs)
About us: BeyondFollow is the one-stop fashion commerce product for Genz and young millennials in India.
Please check the product here - https://beyondfollow.com/app/explore
About the Role:
This role will be responsible for category management (GenZ fashion) and will require partnering with and managing multiple stakeholders both internally and externally. The focus of this role will be to align various business functions to the overall objectives by being the voice of business in all discussions. This role will also ensure that all Key Metrics are being executed upon, tracked, and monitored as well as reported to all stakeholders.
Basically, own the entire vertical and drive growth.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Growth: Drive revenue growth of the assigned category in line with the business strategy
- Data Driven: Demonstrated experience in handling large complex sets of data, analyse it and identify trends, derive actionable and optimize process flows and SOPs to create impact.
- Inventory Planning: Understanding and predicting the seasonal demand and ensuring the availability of the products across all seasons. This will require an understanding of the geographical, seasonal and various other factors that influence demand and ensuring that the right assortment of products is available. Will also be the owner of inventory metrics - Inventory Levels, Order to Dispatch, Ageing, Cancelations.
- P&L Focus: Manage the various components of the P&L
- Monitor & Manage Key Business Metrics: Customer acquisition/ retention, Conversion, Segment/ Booking Volumes, Net Revenue, Revenue per Segment, Marketing/ Discounts per Segment and EBIT
- Inputs to Supplier Relationships: Provide critical inputs to the Supplier Relations team for their ongoing discussions with various airlines
- Product: Monitor global trends in consumer behaviour and use a deep understanding of consumer needs
- Cross-Functional Ownership: Role entails close working with various internal teams across Product, Technology, Fulfillment, Customer Support, Corporate Strategy and Marketing etc. The role will be to manage relationships and take accountability of the end to end delivery of tasks to lead to traffic growth, conversion and additional revenue for each category.
- Pricing and Promotions: Ideate sales promotions with marketing teams, manage website pricing through bench-marking
- Reporting: Performance reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Marketing Campaigns: Planning and creation of Marketing calendar, aligning internal/ external teams on the campaign execution. Monitoring the campaign and reporting against key metrics and ensuring loop closure on all construct requirements
- Proven working experience of 3+ years in Category Management.
- Bonus- experience in Fashion category
- Drive for the result, able to demonstrate/quantify success relative to established targets and metrics
- Strong bias for action, problem-solving, and ownership