HR Manager at Mvalu Technology Services Private Limited
Views:463 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Bettr Credit - Manager - Performance Marketing (2-5 yrs)
About the company :
Bettr Credit is a growth-stage fintech company re-imagining the credit card experience in India. We have built out a mobile-first credit card experience and a full-stack proprietary credit card management technology platform for the next generation of credit card users of India.
Founded in 2019, the company has raised a multi-million dollar seed round from marque private equity investors. It's led by a passionate team of alumni from IITs & IIMs with leadership experience at organizations like Deutsche Bank AG, McKinsey & Company, American Express, Lehman Brothers, Myntra, Housing.com and ICICI Bank.
Key responsibilities :
- Build plan & strategy to shape performance marketing for our credit card business
- Regular interaction & insights sharing with internal teams to build the Performance Marketing Strategy
- Plan new initiatives & experiments to explore future growth opportunities
- Build processes to streamline Optimization, Campaign Management, Analytics activities for the channel portfolio
- Design and execute a channel growth plan to expand the business aggressively
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Finance and Business teams for new initiatives for driving growth for performance channels.
- Coordinate with other marketing channels to drive media efficiencies.
- Demonstrate ability to work at managing advertising campaign execution, creating and optimizing campaigns, analyzing traffic data and solving problems
- Proactively share and learn best practices from other industries that are relevant to the business.
- Stay abreast of new tools, trends, and best practices in digital advertising; test and evaluate their efficacy in improving scale or effectiveness
What You'll Need :
- 2 to 5 yrs experience in Digital Marketing (Google & Facebook) for Campaign management & Optimization
- E-commerce SEM &/or Social Channel (facebook) experience is strongly preferred
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills (externally and internally at all levels)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, including experience with spreadsheet modeling and trend forecasting (superior Microsoft Excel skills a must)
- Demonstrated experience working in a cross-functional team environment
- Need to be self motivated and proactive.