Co-Founder and CEO at Betterhalf Private Limited
Views:2279 Applications:654 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:142
Betterhalf.ai - Senior Product Manager (4-6 yrs)
Senior Product Manager
Betterhalf is India's first and only matrimony super app without parents.
We are the first and only marriage super app in India offering end-to-end matrimony and wedding products to urban Indians, who are the primary decision makers for their marriage and wedding decisions, unlike their parents who were in the driver's seat a decade ago.
Our flagship product - matrimonial matchmaking - offers these users the world's fastest matching in a single click (US Patent No. 16/777,773). This matching technology is faster than dating apps and more accurate than traditional matrimonial sites.
Company funding :
Betterhalf.ai has successfully raised $8.5M in Series A funding from marquee investors like Y Combinator, FinSight Ventures, Instagram cofounder, Dropbox co founder, Kunal Shah - CRED founder and Nobroker founders.
Betterhalf Traction :
With 1M MAU and a presence in every city in India, our reach is expansive - and we're rapidly growing users (50% quarter over quarter) and operating at $200k monthly revenue. By mid next year, we'd like to become India's 3rd largest matrimony player and make our path to No.1. There's never been a more exciting time to be at Betterhalf.
What you will do :
1. Interact with users to understand what they need and to collect their feedback on existing and upcoming features.
2. Analyze data (with tools like Mixpanel, Clevertap etc.) to find insights into user behavior and constantly improve the product.
3. Work closely with cross-functional business teams on gathering product requirements and creating the product roadmap.
4. Work with designers to create highly functional and delightful products for end-users.
5. Prioritize amongst various tasks according to impact and urgency.
6. Work with other PMs, developers and QAs for product delivery and optimisation.
7. Own the metrics of your product.
1. 4-6 years proven experience at building high-impact products at scale, preferably in a fast-paced B2C internet company.
2. Good data and metrics orientation, along with strong analytical abilities.
3. Good product intuition along with strong problem solving skills.
4. Ability to operate in a very fast-paced, constantly changing and evolving environment.
5. Design thinking, user empathy and deep understanding of Indian users.
6. Good technical understanding with an ability to be hands-on with Engineering and QA teams for implementation and trade-offs.
7. Crisp written and verbal communication skills.
Your growth :
- You'll experience Series B,C in 24-months and become integrated as a senior product leader at Betterhalf.
- You'll get to own an entire category and have direct ownership of driving product revenue and making it profitable.
- You'll see a 100+ people team becoming 200+ and will grab the rarest opportunity to be in the room where the company's decisions are planned with founders, product and marketing leaders.
Why you should join us :
If you are looking to build and contribute to the mission of building the next generation marriage product for urban Indians, please reach out.
Compensation: INR 25-35L, 25-50L ESOPs + Additional Incentives
Fun fact: We are a bunch of music, comedy, and movie lovers. Looking for another one to join the gang! :)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.