Recruitment Specialist at Better.com
Views:426 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Better - University Recruiting Lead (4-9 yrs)
Better is redefining homeownership and making it simpler, faster and most importantly more accessible for everyone. We leverage technology and expertise to find ways that we can make the homebuying journey more approachable and understandable.
- Right now, we are funding over $1.5 billion in home loans per month
- We have funded over $14 billion in loans and $3.5 billion in insurance
- We ranked #11 on Fortune’s Best Places to Work in Financial Services 2020
- Our Founder and CEO was named in Comparably Top 25 CEOs for Diversity
- We were listed to Forbes’ FinTech 50 2020
- And #15 on the 2020 CNBC Disruptor 50
- We have secured over $254 million from our investors to date
Our company is made up of driven, passionate people who bring their unique backgrounds and perspectives to everything we do, and we are committed to fostering diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. We see the perspectives that each person brings and a diverse workforce as essential for individual and collective success. We believe it’s important to foster a company culture that encourages curiosity and passion from employee resource groups and learning opportunities to team outings and community outreach.
The Better mission is rooted in values that drive us.
A Better opportunity:
- Better.com is growing and we are looking for a University Recruiting Lead to join our Human Resources team. If you are looking to make an impact alongside a collaborative team that is transforming the homeownership industry, check us out.
- Conceptualize and implement a comprehensive Better’s Campus strategy (Hiring andEngagement) by collaborating with the internal and external stakeholders
- Cultivating and maintaining relationships with targeted colleges/universities across a diverse stakeholder audience including professors, student groups, Placement officers and Vendor Partners
- Planning and Organising the campus recruitment and selection process for the targeted Universities
- Plan and execute all on-campus activities including presentations, campus visits, engagement programs, networking events, interviews, and new hire Onboarding
- Leverage recruiting knowledge, recruitment results, and competitive market intelligence to drive strategies and influence key internal stakeholders on recruitment activities and programs
- Design and develop interventions like power talks, training interventions, workshops, live projects, innovative branding initiatives etc.
- Minimum 4 years of University Recruiting and relations experience and overall experience of 4-8 Years in Recruitment preferred
- Demonstrated internal and external relationship management skills and ability to manage relationships within all levels of a large organization, including senior leadership
- Strong ability to identify, forge and maintain key relationships with Universities/ Colleges across India
- Self-motivated, competitive against your own personal goals
- A go-getter who can self-manage and execute new processes and strategies
- A scrappy & creative thinker; an optimist
Better is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, marital status, family or parental status, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. All employment decisions at Better are based on a person’s merit, business needs, and role requirements.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.