Recruitment Specialist at Better.com
Views:519 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Better - Manager - L&D Onboarding (5-10 yrs)
- Better is redefining homeownership and making it simpler, faster- and most importantly more accessible for everyone. We leverage technology and expertise to find ways that we can make the homebuying journey more approachable and understandable.
- Our company is made up of driven, passionate people who bring their unique backgrounds and perspectives to everything we do, and we are committed to fostering diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. We see the perspectives that each person brings and a diverse workforce as essential for individual and collective success. We believe it's important to foster a company culture that encourages curiosity and passion- from employee resource groups and learning opportunities to team outings and community outreach.
The Better mission is rooted in values that drive us.
A Better opportunity:
- Through the combined efforts of recruiting, human resources, and office management, the People team works to create and foster a positive and productive employee experience. We take ownership of everything from the smallest details - like keeping the right snacks in stock - to the largest projects - such as structuring performance management to make sure that every member of the team feels supported, positively challenged, and able to thrive at Better. We have fun, love what we do, and care deeply about building a Better workplace.
- We are looking for a Manager, L&D (Onboarding) to help deliver a world class onboarding experience to our new joiners. This individual will play an integral role in creating and evolving a framework for the onboarding process and facilitate the training sessions to create a memorable learning impact for the new joiners. Through instructional design and facilitation skills, this individual will devise and deploy onboarding trainings as per the frequency of the onboarding cycles and will liaison with process/technical training teams to deploy learning pathways for all the new hires.
- Develop onboarding session plan, modules and activities in collaboration with global team
- Facilitate all the sessions for India Onboarding Program with effectiveness and Impact
- Address employee queries and support them in settling in the firm during their first week
- Partner with TA, HR ops, IT and Technical trainers to create and deploy the weekly/bi-weekly onboarding training schedule
- Initiate 6 month long learning pathways for employees and collaborate with L&D systems to track compliance
Continually ideate and implement new L&D tools and technologies to enhance the overall onboarding experience
- With a strong background in Instructional Design, you are intrinsically a facilitator!
- You are adept at engaging the audience in a meaningful learning dialogue with a thorough understanding and application of Adult Learning principles
- You are energetic and connecting with people drives you
- You feel comfortable with ambiguity, taking initiative with little to no direction excites you
- You display strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You have high personal integrity and the ability to exhibit a strong brand value for the organization while leading by example
- 5+ years of Facilitation and Content Design experience
- 2+ years specific to Onboarding (behavioral and preferably functional as well)
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well