TABP Lead at Better.com
Views:307 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Better - Manager - Accounting (8-12 yrs)
- Manages AP., includes Vendor Relations,Invoicing, check disbursements, 1099 and tax related matters
- Manages accounting functions including maintenance of general ledger, accounts payable, and project accounting; ensures accuracy and timeliness.
- Manages monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information; ensures accuracy of financial statements.
- Manages and supervises the accounts payable department and staff in the organization.
- Keep track of the company's financial expenditures, maintain a database and provide reports as and when requested by supervisors.
- Develops, implements and maintains systems, procedures and policies, including accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
- Provides accounting assistance to project managers and operations staff; responds to financial questions/concerns to meet business needs.
- Trains and evaluates employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product. Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions.
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field preferred
- 8+ years of experience working with generally accepted accounting principles and accounting software
- Must have ERP AP system experience
- Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting accountants, clients, and upper management
- Good communication skills for communicating with support personnel and management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good presentation skills for educating internal clients on accounting principles
- Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work