Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Beroe Inc
Views:2376 Applications:274 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Beroe - Research/Sr Research/Lead Analyst (2-7 yrs)
We, Beroe are into Business Research and Consulting mainly focused in Procurement Research . We are a very fast growing company in this space and we have our HQ in North Carolina,US and Research offices in India ( Chennai) ,China(Shenzhen) and Argentina(Rozario) . For more details please look into our Company website www.beroeinc.com.
Our organization is looking forward to add more professionals in our Market Intelligence Business Unit and we are in the hunt for the RIGHT TALENT.
Kindly find below a brief note about the opportunity
Position Title : Research Analyst /Senior Research Analyst/ Lead Analyst
Job Location : Chennai
- The Research/commodity analyst would be required to perform extensive research on the supply-demand-price of select commodities on a global basis and build several forecast models based on the collected information.
- Identification of sources of information(secondary and primary sources )
- Extraction of information/content extraction through the sources of information.
- Thorough understanding of the commodity under research.(The production process and other generic technical details of the commodity)
- Identification of various drivers of the commodity under research - cost/demand/price drivers.
- Determination of the economic behaviour of the supply/demand/price of the commodity.
- Identification of experts for the commodity and key extraction of information.
- Competitive analysis of major suppliers of the commodity.
- Industry analysis.
- Use of various strategic frameworks to determine competitive positioning.
- Forecasts - Industry trends and more.
- Impact determination – macroeconomics/logistics/supply chain/disruptions/legislation/taxes on the supply and price of the commodity
- Providing inputs towards price forecasts – ( quantitative information/factors to support the price forecast of the commodity)
- Ability to effectively operate independently and in a team environment.
- Holistic view on the overall Industry spend categories.
- Insights on how stakeholders view the sourcing of the categories.
- Key focus/expectations of Industry stakeholders through the market intelligence report.
- Basic understanding on the value chain of the respective domain and how each category are related to drive the top line growth.
- Key end users of respective domain/Industry and its categories and the emerging trends that marketers should be aware of Level of innovation brought in through the MI reports delivered in past.
Education Qualification : Any MBA / PGDM / PGDBM with minimum 60% from class X onwards.
Remuneration offered : Best in Industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.