Deputy Manager HR at Bennett University
Views:3369 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:167
Bennett University - Deputy Manager/Manager - Admission Outreach (6-10 yrs)
Bennett University - Deputy Manager/Manager - Admission Outreach Maharashtra Region
Deputy Manager/Manager_Admission Outreach_Mumbai.
- As a progressive institution with a desire to provide a seamless transition to students from school to University, Bennett University wishes to have productive and mutually supportive relations with K12 schools and students in the assigned region/ geography.
- We are looking for a Deputy Manager/ Manager/ Senior Manager - Outreach who can develop and nurture these relationships pan-India.
The key responsibilities will be :
1. Be the primary relationship manager with each of the schools that Bennett University associates with.
2. Work with K12 schools to develop productive engagement viz. faculty training, counseling, workshops, student visits to Bennett University, etc. be the bridge between the partner schools and Bennett University.
3. Conduct Counseling sessions for school students - make presentations, take questions, be their primary contact to address their queries around career/ education counseling.
4. Responsible for hand-holding for every single inquiry and application from the assigned region/ geography to provide a great experience of engaging with Bennett University.
5. Comfort with working on assigned enrolment targets from the assigned region/ geography
6. Organize engagement activities, events and actively counsel students in such events
7. Maintain MIS and create daily reports and trackers to share with the leadership.
8. Engage with the School and Outreach team for support in supplies, receipt of application forms, and general coordination to ensure smooth operations.
9. Manage various databases relevant to Marketing and Outreach.
10. Support team in other initiatives and activities from time to time as required.
Qualifications & Requirements :
1. Graduate/PG degree in any discipline with 5 - 15 years experience
2. Experience in the Higher Education sector will be an advantage, particularly in working with schools or outreach initiatives.
3. Excellent verbal communication skills in English and a pleasing personality. Ability to make presentations to large groups of people.
4. Excellent MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel skills
5. Enthusiastic team player to be a part of high performance, mutually supportive, team
6. Ability to think independently, process-centric approach, ability to work in a cross-functional team environment, good organizing ability; Attention to detail, energy, and enthusiasm
7. Experience in dealing with vendors, negotiations, event organization, etc.
8. Proficiency in use of MS Office suite with expertise in MS Excel and PowerPoint - Advanced excel and data analysis skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.