HR Recruiter at Synerzie
Views:805 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Benefits Project/Program Manager - eCommerce - IIM/XLRI/TISS/MDI/SIBM/SCMHRD (5-7 yrs)
Organization - Leading E-Commerce MNC
Role - Benefits Project Manager
Job Location- Bangalore
Desired Experience - 5 to 7 years. Only MBAs from Tier I colleges (XLRI / TISS / MDI / SIBM / SCMHRD)
Salary- Best in the Industry
- The Company is seeking an experienced program/ project Manager to join their Benefits team in India.
- This hands-on role will partner extensively across Company's India organization and functions including HR, Payroll, Finance, HR Services, Tax, Operations, and Accounting in providing project management, detailed data analysis and benchmarking for a wide variety of employee benefits and compensation programs in India.
- As an individual contributor, strong project management skills are critical to this role, as well as proven abilities to help design and implement tools/processes and/or data collection mechanisms to support the function and generate reporting.
- This India based role will also participate in multiple initiatives to track and help ensure continuous compliance with laws and regulations and support the projects and initiatives delivery across compensation and benefits portfolio. Prior experience of supporting in taking an idea from the whiteboard, developing it into a broader vision, gaining buy in from stakeholders, then seamlessly and continuously delivering on the concept is required.
- The ideal candidate is highly organized, analytical, works effectively with internal and external contacts, has proven abilities to manage critical projects concurrently and through to successful completion, and enjoys the challenges of developing and improving processes and program data in a highly dynamic environment.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Project Management - Participate and manage deliverables with cross-organizational teams and initiatives, data mining of plan information worldwide, and the development and management of a data warehouse of information to assist in executive level reporting. Develop roadmaps for India employee benefits and compensation projects and execute against ensuring key deliverables to keep the projects on track.
- Benchmark Analysis - Develop a framework (in alignment with existing global framework) to benchmark and analyze employee benefit programs and plans. Dive deep into data to ensure accuracy and compile information for executive level reports.
- Database Development - Build or leverage existing tools to develop database of employee benefit programs to assist in benchmarking, program development, and compliance.
- Project/Program Implementation - Support successful implementation of new projects/ initiatives and assist compensation and benefit team with necessary change management. This can also include creating funding process for vendor payouts, creating communication plans & materials (along with global and India communications team) and support rollout of new/ revised compensation & benefit programs.
- 5+ years of relevant project and program management experience
- Degree in business, HR, or related field
- Successful record of building and improving processes in an organization portfolio and the ability to drive program effectiveness
- Exceptional analytical skills, including proven abilities in process development and data management, financial accounting, reporting, auditing and reconciliations, and strengths in reporting and communicating financial data and trends to business leaders
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills - ability to interface with all levels of the organization, specific strength in influencing decision makers. Experience in communicating with key project stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to achieve program success through influence and partnership
- Demonstrated successes from design to delivering of initiatives
- Strong data analysis skills; the ability to extract and synthesize data in order to make data-backed business decisions
- Ability to develop ad-hoc reporting to meet specific business needs and inquiries
Preferred Qualification :
- Experience in program/project management, market benchmarking and analysis
- Experience establishing and tracking program metrics for project teams/executive leadership
- Regional program management of large scale programs
- Demonstrated ability to independently solve ambiguous problems
- Complex organizational change experience
- HR or related experience
- MBA or advanced degree a plus