Beiersdorf - Manager - Performance Marketing - eCommerce Domain (3-8 yrs)
Beiersdorf - E Commerce Performance Marketing Manager
ARE FOR SKIN - CARE FOR PEOPLE :
- Beiersdorf AG is a global company with more than 150 affiliates worldwide. Our two separate business segments are responsible for operations in their respective areas- Consumer Segment and Tesa. For over 130 years, Beiersdorf have dedicated itself to meeting it's consumers- individual needs and are considered to be the inventors of modern skin care. It's research and development expertise, innovative products, and strong brands are the reasons for the success
- Care for consumers and our people is what has driven us. Every day, our global brand icons, such as NIVEA, NIVEA Cr- me, NIVEA MEN, make more than 500 million consumers in over 200 countries feel good in their skin.
- Join this world of care and start your career in an environment that offers you the opportunity to work with leading experts and the highest scientific research technologies. Shape your professional future from day one and explore our collaborative culture with courageous, innovative teams that all share one exciting goal: inventing skin care products of the next generation.
ABOUT THE ROLE :
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES :
- The role is responsible for managing the marketing investment budget for the E Commerce channel. He/she is expected to work as a digital marketing subject matter expert and derive high return on investment for marketing spends of the E Commerce channel.
OVERALL OBLIGATION :
- Work on high impact, strategic and consumer acquisition-focused projects (related to paid digital marketing, growth levers, partnerships)
- Build and scale cost efficient paid digital campaigns spanning multiple channels and objectives, driving tangible growth through efficiencies
- Responsible for tracking the performance of all campaigns that are run
- Designing and developing the campaigns with Director - International Business and E Commerce, Brand Managers and E Commerce Key Account Managers
- Maintaining consistency in brand image, positioning, and communication across all consumer touch-points, brand assets, campaigns, etc.
- Influence the brand positioning, feature prioritization and go to market strategies through data
- Devising and executing the performance marketing strategy
- Optimization for campaigns to ensure the best output, setting up campaign, adgroup, ads, and budget correctly
- Optimizing stage, exploring A/B test creative, split audience, use advanced audience breakdown to find best practice and best optimization approach to increase conversion rate
- Generate Media performance and build data visualization, analysis and insights
- Manage marketing budget and monitor usage for all platforms.
- Working closely with Media and Creative Agencies.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE :
- Strong analytical mindset and knowledge of performance marketing metrics
- Solid skills in executing and optimizing digital campaigns across various digital channels while being able to ensure that all campaign objectives and KPI targets are overachieved
- Tracking and reporting campaign results, analyzing key-takeaways and deriving actionable insights
- Minimum of 3 years digital marketing experience in brand, ecommerce or digital agency
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to connect with people from different cultures and levels, both internally and externally
- Highly organized, good time management and the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent English in written and verbal communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.