Beiersdorf - Finance Manager - CA (3-6 yrs)
CARE FOR SKIN - CARE FOR PEOPLE
Beiersdorf AG is a global company with more than 150 affiliates worldwide. Our two separate business segments are responsible for operations in their respective areas- Consumer Segment and Tesa. For over 130 years, Beiersdorf have dedicated itself to meeting it's consumers- individual needs and are considered to be the inventors of modern skin care. It's research and development expertise, innovative products, and strong brands are the reasons for the success
Care for consumers and our people is what has driven us. Every day, our global brand icons, such as NIVEA, NIVEA Cr- me, NIVEA MEN, make more than 500 million consumers in over 200 countries feel good in their skin.
Join this world of care and start your career in an environment that offers you the opportunity to work with leading experts and the highest scientific research technologies. Shape your professional future from day one and explore our collaborative culture with courageous, innovative teams that all share one exciting goal: inventing skin care products of the next generation.
Job Description Finance Manager
The incumbent will be responsible for whole area of financial reporting and treasury including planning, ensuring and driving Financial Controls through SAP or otherwise in the area of reporting. Generate business MIS in the area of general expense for meaningful interpretations. Ensure system hygiene by looking at both DC, PC and Shares Service Unit data. Owing and leading the CIS closure on monthly, quarterly and annual level including meeting all the statutory obligations as per the Indian regulation and compliance to global ACM. Front ending with the statutory auditors.
- Analytical should be methodical, systematic and have logical reasoning
- Environment- Good understanding of FMCG business environment
- Technical- Exposure to Financial Accounting and Management Reporting. Sound understanding of company law and accounting standards (IGAAP, IND AS, IFRS). Thorough understanding of SAP system and its end to end implications for both PC and DC
- Coordinating - Motivates and empowers others in order to reach organizational goals
- Communication - Speaks clearly, fluently and effectively to both individual and groups. Writes in a clear and concise manner, using appropriate style and language.
- Presentation & Analytics - Proficient in power point presentations & Excel. Independent gatekeeper meetings with stakeholder
- Decision making - Should be able to make priorities and make decisions in line with company policies/target
- Organized - Organizes and schedules events, activities and resources. Develops process which are self-driven and sustainable.
- Persuasive - Interpersonal relations Customer Service Orientation, Collaboration and Influencing Skills, Co-ordination with other stakeholders
- Mobility- Mobility a must for project related work
- Projects- Ability to work on projects within defined timelines & managing constraints
Detailed Responsibilities (non-inclusive):
1) Ensure accurate GL/CC accounting leading to correct COPA/B.one-CIS adherence.
2) Maintain Balance sheet control by driving correct and timely accounting as well as by ensuring hygiene of the books
3) Ensure Accounting Shared Services deliveries as per SLA
4) Identify opportunities for process efficiencies and drive simplification
5) Compile annual cost budget, track the same monthly by generating monthly MIS in the area of General expenses, T&E spend, lead and drive discussion with all the budget owners & ensuring GCCR compliance as per the company policy
6) Ensure monthly, quarterly and annual book closing by meeting all the statutory and Global HQ requirement including Indian GAAP and IND AS. Also lead the statutory audit process.
7) Working closely with Factory (PC) team to support them in their operations due to dual system challenges. Also track the accounts to ensure PC maintains hygiene.
8) Develop off line processes for complex operations like GST credit, dual books of accounts for meeting Indian regulation which are not supported by Global template.
9) Deliver on multiple complex engagements and work in collaboration with various stakeholders by driving process improvements which strengthens Controls and compliance as per company policy
10) Establishing and maintaining strong relationship with customers / business partners and other interface groups including but not limited to regional / international stakeholders
- Education: Chartered Accountant with 3 to 5 years of experience covering area of Accounting, Management Reporting, Banking, Internal Control
- Should have worked either in the implementation of SAP or have worked as super/key user
- Advanced level of MS Excel and PPT
- In-hand experience of automation project
- An experience of working in a shared services environment will be an advantage
- Management team
- Supply Chain
- Regional / HQ Controlling team
- HQ Business Solution Support team
- External Stakeholders related to Project