Beiersdorf - Channel Manager - Shopper & Customer Marketing (3-9 yrs)
Beiersdorf - Channel Manager - Shopper & Customer Marketing
CARE FOR SKIN - CARE FOR PEOPLE :
- Beiersdorf AG is a global company with more than 150 affiliates worldwide. Our two separate business segments are responsible for operations in their respective areas- Consumer Segment and Tesa. For over 130 years, Beiersdorf have dedicated itself to meeting it's consumers- individual needs and are considered to be the inventors of modern skin care. It's research and development expertise, innovative products, and strong brands are the reasons for the success
- Care for consumers and our people is what has driven us. Every day, our global brand icons, such as NIVEA, NIVEA Creme, NIVEA MEN, make more than 500 million consumers in over 200 countries feel good in their skin.
- Join this world of care and start your career in an environment that offers you the opportunity to work with leading experts and the highest scientific research technologies. Shape your professional future from day one and explore our collaborative culture with courageous, innovative teams that all share one exciting goal: inventing skin care products of the next generation.
Job Description :
Channel Manager - Shopper & Customer Marketing
Overall Obligation :
- The Channel Manager - S&CM is responsible for end to end activations for the assigned channel(s) pan-India. Key responsibilities include evaluating & implementing strategies for business growth of the assigned channel(s), driving retailer engagement in assigned channel(s) within given budgets, driving outlet expansion, increasing throughput value of stores & engaging with field sales teams regularly to drive channel agendas.
Successful performance requires :
- Planning & analytical skills to handle complex situations
- Innovative and out of box thinking
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- A high degree of people management & influencing skills
- Strong knowledge of General Trade market
Responsibilities (non-conclusive) :
1. Channel Growth :
a. To evaluate and implement strategy to drive business growth in the assigned channel as per the annual business plan target
b. Implement region / area - wise strategy wherever interventions required
c. Evaluate and execute retailer target linked incentives at regular intervals to ensure maintained channel growth, in line with given budgets
d. Driving increased secondary and store throughput in the channel
e. Defining & driving the right assortment for the channel, increasing lines sold in the stores
2. Retailer Engagement :
a. Evaluate and execute retailer engagement activities (like sampling, festivities, appreciation certificates etc.) across the year within the assigned budget
b. Regular interaction with retailers to understand current market scenario, competition activities in the channel, feedback from shoppers etc.
3. Engagement with field sales teams :
a. Constant engagement with all relevant stakeholders to track and evaluate channel performance across all regions and areas
b. Coordination with RS&CM and RSM for any interventions required for infrastructure corrections to ensure smooth implementation of channel strategies
c. Regular market working with the field team to address any problems being faced
4. MIS :
a. Custodian of all MIS reports for the channel
b. Providing regular updates to all field teams regarding channel performance
c. Sharing monthly update on tracked channel KPIs to the management
- Channel Manager - S&CM is an individual contributor role and will report into the Senior Shopper & Customer Marketing Manager (GT)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.