HR Executive at Beekalene Fabrics Pvt Ltd
Views:477 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Beekalene - Advocate/Legal Head - LLB/LLM (8-15 yrs)
Male Advocate (legal head) - Real Estate Industry
We are looking to hire a Legal Head with in depth knowledge in Real Estate sector. Candidate is expected to display influential decision-making with fantastic research and communication skills. A successful real estate legal head should be organized, professional, and well informed while ensuring that real estate transactions are legal, binding, and in the best interest of the client that they represent.
- Monitor & identify any legal risk in real estate documentation and advise clients accordingly.
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for real estate transactions.
- Drafting, Liaisoning and negotiating real estate transactions.
- Draft routine leases and amendments.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before real estate transactions are executed in regards to redevelopment projects or before & after the sale of the project.
- Manage regulatory and compliance-related services / requirements.
- Represent the company in purchases and sales of properties.
- Defend the municipal code litigation.
- Preparations of Notices & Affidavits to be filed in the court.
- Doing research on judgement & Case Laws with respect to the matter concerning to our Company.
- Prepare and draft legal documents.
- Conduct research and analysis of legal problems.
- Appearance in courts.
- Litigation / Non Litigation Drafting.
- Support legal and general advisory needs associated with a large-scale real estate portfolio.
- Managing the paperwork & knowledge of prevailing laws in related to Mhada, RERA, BMC & Hosing society - redevelopment / new projects.
- Min 8 years plus of experience.
- Qualification - LLB / LLM (essential).
- Advocate / Lawyer must have Sanad Licence or Bar Council licence.
- Strong experience in real estate law and industry knowledge that includes litigation, lease transactions, property management, Drafting of purchase & sale transactions, Mhada, RERA, BMC & Hosing society redevelopment related laws.
- Responsible for Contract Drafting, Negotiation, Clearance certificate, Contract law, Commercial law & foreclosure.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines & attention to detail.
- Capable networker with excellent interpersonal, communication, and public speaking skills.
- Proven work experience as a Real Estate Lawyer
- Complete knowledge of the laws and regulations governing the real estate industry
- Familiarity with real estate concepts such as litigation, property management, and sales transactions.
Note : It's a budding stage; candidate has to look after the parent company's legal matter also.