HR at Kwick Living (I) Pvt Ltd
Views:2212 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Beco - Head - D2C (4-18 yrs)
Beco is a sustainability focused consumer brand in the Home and Kitchen Category.
We offer high-quality and well-designed chemical free alternatives to everyday consumables, at your doorstep at an affordable price.
From manufacturing to packaging, Beco is a sustainable company. All the products are purely made from plant based ingredients. The products are chemical-free hence making is completely safe for your family.
We offer an array of products such as Laundry Detergent, Floor Cleaner, Dishwasher gel, Garbage Bags, Kitchen Towels, Toilet Rolls, Bamboo Toothbrush and more.
Base Location - Mumbai
Job Purpose :
This is a unique opportunity to work with a high growth D2C startup to help shape our online sales and presence. You will have P&L ownership for our D2C channel, lead ROI-led growth hacks across digital marketing, oversee overall digital content strategy, keyword research, web analytics, online outreach. This includes managing pricing, optimisation of channels, reviewing and monitoring competitors, managing inventory.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Hands-on past experience in performance campaigns and media planning across Google, Facebook, Affiliates, etc. with proven success record with, preferably, a D2C eCommerce company
- Deep understanding of SMM, social and viral mechanics
- Good understanding of SEO and willingness to support the relevant team in achieving the desired targets
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through Email & Mobile Based Marketing.
- Engage in advertising on various Digital Platforms directly as well as through coordination with Digital Advertising Agency / Partners
- Experience with martech technologies and understanding of marketing auto-workflows.
- Should have team handling capabilities and the ability to be hands on across a gamut of marketing activities (SEM/ PPC/ Google Adwords/ Display/ Social Media marketing/ Viral marketing/ etc.)
- Ideating, Planning and experimenting growth hacks
- Conceptualizing, building, executing and analyzing adoption and engagement marketing programs across all outbound marketing channels
- Increasing brand awareness by developing and iterating on customer segmentation and designing innovative marketing tactics
- Understanding the end-to-end life cycle funnel and attribution metrics to shape marketing and messaging
- Defining event calendar for setu.in and integrating the same with all traffic channels like Social Media, Display/Text Ads, and online campaigns
- Partnering with product and technology team to build a roadmap and executing projects that lead to increased engagement from active customers as well as lapsed customers
Required Education, Experience and Skills :
- Graduate with 5+ years in marketing/digital, with at least 3 years across D2C eCommerce
- Good Team Management Skills and leadership
- Excellent team player with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage/influence multiple stakeholders, good cross functional skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills including the ability to use customer research, hard data, and metrics to back up intuition and assess the efficacy of marketing programs
- Work with the Founding team to create one of the MOST Valued home and kitchen care companies in times to come
- Be a pioneer in an emerging and futuristic business space
- Opportunity to create an impact as a C-Suite leader
- Massive learning and execution opportunities at a large scale
- Non-hierarchical, a flat and transparent culture where we also have lots of fun
- Stock options and a steep growth curve
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.