Beauty Products Category Manager - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (1-9 yrs)
Purpose of the job :
1) The company is looking for a high-performing Category Manager to own the product categories available on the platform. The candidate should have a strong orientation in digital, metric-driven, and analytical approaches along with the acumen to quickly acquire technical knowledge about the products.
2) He/she will be responsible for driving sales of portfolio categories in the respective regions, category expansion, and geographic expansion. Working closely with sales teams and sellers, keeping abreast of market dynamics and effective feedback loops are important aspects.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the closure of orders by coordinating with the sales team and sellers
- Responsible for portfolio categories, sales, and gross margins
- Seller relationship management, build rapport, and increase business with them
- Ensuring availability and pricing on the platform, periodic reviews, and data-driven actions
- The driving seller offers on the platform to boost sales.
Who can apply :
- Engineer + MBA from a premier institute.
- 2-5 years of industry experience (pre or post-MBA)
- Strong analytical and data orientation, attention to detail
- Strong communication, negotiation, interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Ability to work with and navigate multiple stakeholders for closures
- Self-starter and driven individual
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.