HR at Beam Global Spirits & Wine India Pvt Ltd
Views:44 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Beam Global Spirits & Wine India - Analyst - Governance/Risk & Compliance - Global Information Security Team (2-4 yrs)
Analyst - Governance, Risk & Compliance
Location: Gurgaon, HR, IN
- With two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory is a world leader in premium spirits. As a truly global business, we bring together the best of our culturally diverse heritage. We value both agility and long-term thinking, we share a collective commitment to excellence and a dedication to craftsmanship, and across borders and roles, we collaborate to delight our consumers responsibly, and contribute to a more sustainable society for all of our stakeholders.
- Our Vision is Growing for Good and our mission is to be the worlds most admired, fastest-growing premium spirits company. Were a business that runs on responsibility, integrity, ambition and drive, and we celebrate exceptional performance. We welcome our people to dream big and tenaciously pursue ambitious goals we call it our Yatte Minahare Spirit.
- But perhaps most importantly we value difference, and we appreciate what each of us can contribute. We inspire each other, and challenge ourselves to innovate, improve, advance new ideas and try new things. We create endless opportunities to Unleash Your Spirit every day in a culture that is charged, creative, challenging and fun.
What Makes this a Great Opportunity?
- Beam Suntory is a world class employer that develops talented, high-performing team members in a fast-paced, inclusive environment.
- Beam Suntory and its parent company, Suntory Holdings in Tokyo, Japan, have won numerous awards, including being named on Forbes list of Best Midsize Employers and on Fortune magazines list of the Worlds Most Admired Companies.
- The GRC Analyst is a key member of the Global Information Security team reporting to the GRC Manager.
- The GRC analyst will interface with peers in the security team as well as other members of the broader technology team.
- Assist in the implement security program using industry standard frameworks that align to regulatory requirements and business objectives.
- Perform risk analysis for systems, processes, third-party tools/applications, and configurations.
- Assist in improving security posture through process, policy, automation, and the continuous advancement of capabilities.
- Document business ownership and responsibilities of the controls using the companys GRC tool.
- Monitor security incident management program to ensure effectiveness.
- Assess incidents, vulnerability/patching status, secure baselines, and penetration test result.
- Document and reports control failures and gaps to stakeholders. Provides remediation guidance and prepares management reports to track remediation activities.
- Remain current on best practices and technological advancements and acts as the technical resource for security assessment and regulatory compliance.
- Schedule and perform regular assessments (internal and external) to test effectiveness of controls.
- Investigate (internal and external) information security risk and exceptions assessments.
- Manage security training and phishing campaigns to mitigate social engineering attacks.
- Assist in managing privacy program involving GDPR, etc.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or Information Security discipline
- 2+ Experience in GRC Programs (i.e., Technology Governance, Issue Management, Metrics Management, Third-Party Risk Management, Risk Profile, etc.).
- Experience maintaining corporate policies
- Experience testing or auditing technical controls
- Good oral and written communication skills
- CISSP or CISA certification preferred