Assistant Manager HR at BDO India LLP
Views:770 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:136
BDO India - Manager - HR Operations (8-10 yrs)
- Design HR policies and process for the Firm. Ensure best practices in HR policies and procedures as per current Market trends and needs of the Firm.
- Design and implement benefits, compliance related policies and work with the senior leadership teams to ensure its alignment with business need
- Conduct monthly HR governance review with Leadership to showcase progress on initiatives, data for the month, successes and challenges
- Maintain HRIS Database and Lifecycle changes, accountable for data analysis and perform various reporting.
- Generating Reports & Various dashboards on monthly basis and address all RFP / RFI requirements
- Periodic audits and reviews to ensure execution of compliance standards including CLRA / vendor audits / statutory audits
- HR query management to be handled by liaising with other functions
- Lead HR Automation initiatives and building HR tools to enhance process efficiencies
- Identify automation opportunities by proactively recognizing the need to improve employee experience.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions and helping resolve work-related problems
- Managing smooth Exit process in terms of completion of the full and final settlements for employees
Required Candidate profile :
- Graduate / Post Graduate 8-12 yrs of relevant experience
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Hands-on Experience on MS office, good knowledge on excel and macros
- High attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
- Strong team player and support the team on a variety of topics and tasks.
- Ability to influence and manage change and deal effectively with change management initiatives
- Partner with Finance, Legal, HRBPs and other stakeholders for various closures