HR Manager at B&B Chartered Accountants
Views:147 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
B&B Chartered Accountants - Associate Director - Taxation/Management Accounting Consulting - CA/ACCA (8-10 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
Consulting Services :
- Provide expert compliance, tax and management accountancy advice and consultation services to clients, offering sound professional input to enhance business performance.
- Interpret, inform and effectively communicate financial data and implications of business decisions to non-financial managers.
- Ensure clients are compliant concerning accounting standards and tax legislation.
- Assist clients in negotiating and securing funding to support business expansion plans or special projects.
- Work closely with clients to formulate, implement and monitor strategic plans, including business expansion and succession planning.
- Train the immediate line of managers or team members in propagating a culture of Identifying business potential, cross-selling other services of the firm through strong internal and external networking.
- Build and nurture an effective working relationship with Tax authorities, business & functional heads and ensure close involvement of the local & international tax teams and external service providers.
- Identify business opportunities with new/existing clients and build key account relationships
- Build the firm's market visibility and client experience by creating & maintaining strong independent relationships with clients.
- Attend networking events and proactively identify and progress business development opportunities.
- Perform the required Business Intelligence and ensure being abreast on Industry Best Practices in Direct Tax, technical transfer pricing solutions and policies.
- Maintain strong client relations and proactively seek to establish working relationships with prospective clients.
- Professional qualification - CA or ACCA.
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of post qualified experience in providing compliance, tax and management accountancy advice, gained within a commercial and innovative professional environment.
- A genuine passion for developing strategic solutions to enhance business performance (experience in formulating and implementing strategic plans would be advantageous).
- Experience in securing follow-on work from existing clients and can generate new fee earning opportunities.
- Top-notch verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to foster healthy working relationships and demonstrate a flexible working style.
- Client-focussed, with strong business connections.
- An enquiring mind with a logical approach, coupled with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to clearly explain complex financial and non-financial information.
- Open, honest and able to exercise discretion and a high level of integrity at all times.
- Initiative and foresight to drive change through the provision of value add elements of accountancy practices and confidence to challenge the status quo within the profession.