DGM-HR at Basicfirst Learning OPC Pvt Ltd
Views:302 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Basicfirst - Head - Search Engine Marketing (8-12 yrs)
At least 8+ years experience in an agency/ brand side. Start-up exposure is preferred but not mandatory.
Role details :
- The SEM Manager/head will be responsible for managing paid campaigns on Google Adwords Search & Display, Bing and Ad Networks.
- Will be working closely with SEO and Social Media teams to ensure knowledge sharing and co optimization.
- He/ She should be able to drive not only performance but also be a good team player who can raise the performance bar.
- Managing Paid campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media networks.
- Understanding business and requirements. Formulating strategies and road map for successful delivery of PPC campaigns.
- Campaign planning and implementation, budget management, performance review, optimization and analysis.
- Set up Goals, Funnels in Google Analytics. Analyze user behaviour & campaign performance.
- Reporting: Help team generating reports to analyze account performance and reporting on weekly and monthly basis.
- Developing recommendations based on Adwords/ Analytics to drive decision making across various spectrums of online marketing.
- Identifying new channels of traffic growth across mobile and desktop.
- Staying on top of current search engine news, trends and Pay Per Click practices.
- Good communication skills
- Experience in Online Marketing for Edutech portals.
- Must be very good with numbers and possess excellent MS Excel Skills.
- Experience in UTM Tagging, Google Analytics.
- Should have managed big budget SEM campaigns in the past and preferably should have had some exposure to SEO, Re-marketing, Social Advertising to be able to draw out possible synergies across mediums.
Qualification: Management degree qualified.
Compensation: Best in the industry.