Vice President at Cucumber Consultants
Views:6078 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Banking Sales Role - Real Estate & Ancillary Sector (5-10 yrs)
Banking Sales Role - Real Estate & Ancillary Sector
Our client is a well known advisory firm based in Mumbai and in the last 3 years has become one of the best in the country for Real estate consultancy advises.
We are looking for IIM grads or equally qualified candidates who has experience in Banking specialized in Real estate.
- Responsibilities include Deal Origination, End to end handling of the transaction and building the Revenue Pot of the Firm. Incumbent should have eye for Detail,
- Relationships with Relevant players in the sector & Sectoral Knowledge.
Sector: Real Estate and Ancillary Sectors
- Market Understanding including sizing up of the Industry and crystalizing the target universe and then cherry picking within
- Identification of prospects for Investment Banking proposal(s), in the space of Structured Finance, Debt Syndication (domestic and international finance), Private Equity, M&A, Advisory Services for Capital and Corporate Structuring / Re-structuring
- Key Account Management for Revenue and Referrals
- Handling the Transaction, End to end from Sourcing to closure
- Coordinating & Leading the team for specific Transaction
- Negotiation with the Stakeholders for Mandates, closure of Term Sheets and Finalization of Deal Structure
- Support the preparation of Collaterals including:
- Pitch Book - carrying the credential of the firm
- Analysis of the Target Company/Sector
- Information Memorandum and Cash flow statements for the Transaction
- Industry Analysis for the relevant geography
Interested candidates must contact S.Krishnan at 8309618146
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.