BankerBay - Analyst - Investment Banking (1-3 yrs)
BankerBay is a deal origination platform that connects qualified investment opportunities to institutional investors around the world. We're dedicated to creating efficiency and true scale in this area of the investment banking industry. BankerBay provides thousands of live, curated transactions from late-stage VC to PE, M&A and pre-IPO investments online, globally. Our proprietary matching software matches sell-side characteristics with buy-side investment criteria, generating high-quality matches in seconds in a confidential and non-disclosed manner.
We have a hardcore start-up culture, where everyone in the team partakes in the responsibilities of building this, in the fun and consequently the growth.
If you think you're tuned to a fast moving, ever changing, rapidly scaling start-up environment, do get in touch!! Apart from the lovely work environment and potential global domination - we also offer competitive remuneration and excellent ESOPS.
For more information please go to www.bankerbay.com
Position / Role: Analyst - Investment Banking
Experience Level: 1-3 years of relevant experience in Investment Banking, Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Banking, Private Equity, Equity Research and Corporate Development, etc.
Qualification: Post Graduate - MBA/PGDM (only with a strong inclination towards finance)
- Processing all the new deals logged into BankerBay by conducting a deal specific verification and analysis after going through all deal related documents along with a detailed discussion with the client
- Finding the suitable investors/lenders for all the approved deals using BankerBay's proprietary algorithm and database to by screening criteria of the buy-side
- Communicate regularly and build deep relationships with the BankerBay's network of global clients including Corporates, Investment banks, Private equity funds, Commercials lenders etc.
- Provide transaction support to the clients throughout the deal lifecycle on our global deal origination platform
- Onboarding new clients that the business does not have a relationship (using databases, professional networks etc.)
- Brainstorm new channels and activities to generate investment opportunities
- Develop marketing presentations and summaries of analytical conclusions for senior management
- Participate in core business strategy and growth discussions.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in Investment Banking, Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Banking, Private Equity, Equity Research and Corporate Development, etc.
- Experience in strategic consulting, business analysis, financial modelling, client engagement
- Excellent Communication Skills - written and verbal
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills required, including experience and proficiency with Ms Excel
- Experience in evaluating industries, companies, and new investment opportunities
- Self-motivated and a self-starter
- Excellent convincing power, problem-solving and persuasion skills.