Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Bankbazaar
Views:905 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
BankBazaar.com - Senior Manager - Performance Marketing - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (5-8 yrs)
BankBazaar hosts the widest range of financial products from over 85 of the biggest public and private sector banks, NBFCs, and insurance companies in India. Major investors in BankBazaar are Amazon, Experian, Fidelity Growth Partners, Mousse Partners, Sequoia Capital and Walden International.
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape and how it can be used to drive acquisition and revenue
- Take care of user acquisition by multiple digital channels like SEM, Display, campaign management, Programmatic, partnerships etc.
- Experience in driving performance-based app install campaigns
- Increase conversion rate of marketing campaigns and improving ROI
- Experience of budgeting, reporting and analysis
- Proficiency using tools like Excel, Google Analytics and other reporting and analytics tool
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment and easily adapt to change.
- Co-own and drive initiatives across multiple teams to deliver higher acquisitions and optimize cost.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience with MBA from top tier schools
- Proven experience in digital marketing in either an ecommerce or a digital agency
- Hands on experience in running and managing campaigns across multiple digital channels
- Good experience and understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements