Assistant Manager - Human Resource at BankBazaar.com
Views:1471 Applications:435 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:358
BankBazaar.com - Associate Product Manager/Product Manager (3-6 yrs)
Product Management - APM / PM
What is BankBazaar?
BankBazaar has redefined the online personal finance experience in India over the last 12+ years and grown to be India's #1 online marketplace for Loans, Credit Cards and Credit Score. Industry disrupter BankBazaar has grown to be India's #1 FinTech company with industry-first innovations such as an end-to-end contactless process for financial products, instant and paperless approval and more, reshaping the future of personal finance in its mission to help customers access the right financial products - contactless and instantly.
We have made giant strides winning prestigious awards including - Best Banking App-, - Best Fintech in Lending- by Business Today and - Best Fintech Bank Collaboration- to name a few recent accolades. We believe that it is possible to deliver clean, clutter-free & simple product experiences in complex credit products by harnessing the power of technology and intelligent product design/experience.
BankBazaar has revolutionized the way people look at finance & retail banking in India. This has been possible due to our obsession over the user experience & our data/analytics driven approach to conversions. As we continue changing the way thousands of Indians are buying retail finance today, we are looking for like-minded folks who will contribute to our journey of building data-driven, simplistic & beautiful products for a truly world-class user experience.
People like working here because:
- Cutting-edge technology & product experience
- Fast-paced decision-making environment & release cycles
- Ownership & autonomy of area
- Analytics-driven decision making culture
- Ability to contribute ideas & watch them come to life
- Problem-solving environment
- All teams are obsessed about the customer
- Scope of projects enable stretch cross-functionally
- Smart & nice people around :)
What is the position?
BankBazaar is looking for an Associate Product Manager / Product Manager who will play a key role in solving user problems and focus on building cutting-edge financial products, customer experiences & touchpoints. This would involve close analysis of funnel conversion, identify problem areas and provide simple, effective solutions to improve conversions in the user flow so as to best contribute to org targets/revenue metrics.
- Will own product funnel conversion and will be responsible for rolling out new product features
- Will own monthly/quarterly/annual targets/KPIs focused towards organisational goals and revenue
- Understand the workings of BB frameworks & collate pieces between various stake holding teams to execute on deliverables
- Leverage analytics data and conversion metrics to identify & resolve pain points in user flow
- Analyze feature performance & device solvable methods /fixes by working with dev team.
- Prioritize features, requests, asks from various teams keeping in mind customer impact, business impact & dev costs
- Close involvement in documentation, validation, verification of critical performance data, feedback and findings related to the customer buying funnel
Who are you?
- You have 3+ years full-time work experience in product/tech b2c companies or digital banking / fintech.
- You preferentially have worked for 2+ years as an engineering background as you will work closely with engineering team. Additionally, have 2+ years of experience in consumer internet product management.
- You have prior experience in working closely and cross-functionally with a number of diverse teams including Technology, Dev, Operations, Customer Support, Analytics, Content, Design and other critical decisioning teams
- Work across teams (UX, UI, Technology, Marketing, Sales and Operations) for product design and placement
- Develop and execute marketing plans for BankBazaar mobile app to drive user engagement, acquisition, and retention
- Experience in taking quick decisions basis data & analytical inputs.
- Keen eye on best practices from the domain in solving user behaviour patterns & solving oriented problem.
- Are able to write great specs with minimal edits & take feedback from multiple perspectives but apply logic & fair hypothesis, data to take independent decisions.
- Sharp eye for detail and highly developed organizational skills, including the ability to lead teams
Product Mindset :
- Ability to understand development cost, user impact & prioritize actions accordingly
- Obsessed about consumer friendly, simple, clutter-free and clean design. Obsessed about friction-less flows/experiences - always.
- Ability to assimilate disparate and diverse data in order to identify and reference key data points on which to base feature development and implementation
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces - ability to create examples through wire frames and mock ups
- Ability to think through user flow, customer challenges and needs and suggest the best solutions to solve these
- Ability, flexibility and creativity to reference best practices for implementation and problem solving
Business Mindset :
- Thinks & understands user flows, customer needs, and business needs
- Ability to listen, understand user problems, business requirements & yet keep the customer in fore front before prioritizing
- Strong bias for data driven & logic based decisions.
- Agile & flexible in a fast changing startup environment
- Gather & analyze feature performance data to make optimizations/improvements
- Contribute to product roadmap with new, justifiable ideas to enhance existing functionality or introduce new features
Above All Else :
- Loves creating beautiful things
- Loves learning & growing personally & professionally
- Always has a point of view and an open mind
- No ego & has a high bar on self's work
- Has a strong bias for quick action & seeking closure