Assistant Manager - Human Resource at BankBazaar.com
Views:4376 Applications:554 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:203
BankBazaar.com - Assistant Manager - Process Excellence - Customer Service - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (0-2 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Process Excellence, Chennai
Qualification : MBA/ PGDM / PGPM from Premier Institute
Job Role :
- You will be aligned with our Functional and Process Excellence vertical and help us provide continuous support to solve strategic and operational business problems for leveraging Excellence
- You will be working as a part of Operations Excellence team which drives continuous improvement projects and interact with internal stakeholders to drive and influence improvement objectives.
- In close collaboration with business leadership, identify and define improvement opportunities that support the business strategic objectives.
- Develop knowledge around business and functional domains, understand business and process related challenges to identify and execute improvement opportunities through a blend of process reengineering, process simplification, process management.
- Build a framework for business process assessment using relevant approaches i.e. Lean Six Sigma, Process Simulations, and Business Process Engineering Techniques. Expertise in process automization (replacing manual processes and improved automatic processes).
- Leading the process improvement plan by adopting Customer- Centric Approach, provide suggestions to business leaders to accomplish the desired outcomes. Provide active coaching to executives and teams to ensure consistency with the strategy and operational goals.
- Collaborate and build partnerships with cross- functional stakeholders for effective and time- bound execution of projects.
- Harness a combination of smart processes, analytics and technology to design and deliver on business outcome.
- Develop organisation culture of excellence and continuous improvement
- Create and deploy effective BPI and communication strategy. Build organizational capability improvement framework around innovative solutions, latest trends, and methodologies and ensuring all staff is adequately trained on appropriate tools and techniques.
- Deliver the annual BPI strategic plan by executing and mentoring projects having wide business impact.
- Workforce planning - analyze workforce utilization & productivity and determine the steps needed to prepare for future staffing needs, while focusing on customer requirements and organizations objectives. Manage resource levels to effectively balance workload to resources and drive productivity & cost improvements.
About our organization you can visit the following sites to understand us and our services better :