HR at Bank of Baroda
Views:888 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Bank of Baroda - Vice President - Product Profitability (9-14 yrs)
Bank of Baroda is in search of Vice President - Product Profitability
Organization Name : Bank Of Baroda
Company Profile: Bank of Baroda, One of India's Largest Bank is looking for qualified and experienced Finance Professionals.
Job Description / Responsibilities : To collaborate with Business/Product teams to develop, implement and maintain a long term robust planning model to support financial planning and assist the leadership team in making strategic decisions. Development of financial models for Product business case investments.
- Perform data analytics such as understanding current state operational cost and impact of investment and targets on future state
- Collaborate with Business team to support the development of new driver based product financial models.
- Perform customer and product profitability analysis and makes investment and pricing decisions. Finds opportunities to drive revenue growth, margin expansion and a more favourable mix (i.e., driving preferred products and services).
- Validation of FTP Calculation Engine & Cost Allocation Models and impact on product profitability
Responsible for :
- Cost allocation methodologies (required precision vs degree of difficulty)
- FTP Policy & Approach
- Deep dive analysis on key drivers.
- Measure impact of product focused investment initiatives and scenario sensitivities on Product Profitability
- Provide financial expertise in all areas where required particularly with the pricing strategy, investment appraisals, product and customer profitability, and unit economics
- Identify and execute upon operational improvement opportunities
Desired profile of the candidate
Qualification Age - Min : 32 years and Max : 40 years
Minimum 9 years of work experience in BFSI Sector, out of which at least 6 years- experience in Business Finance Function / Product Profitability Function / Financial Planning & Analysis
Graduate (Any Discipline) and CA / CMA/CFA/ MBA (preferably in Finance stream)
Min.Exp. 9 Yrs
key skills - Product Management, Product Profitability, Product Strategy, Product Life Cycle, Product Development, VP Product
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well