HR at Bank of Baroda
Views:1136 Applications:270 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Bank of Baroda - Vice President - Balance Sheet Planning (9-14 yrs)
Bank of Baroda is in search of Vice President - Balance Sheet Planning
Organization Name : Bank Of Baroda
Company Profile: Bank of Baroda, One of India's Largest Bank is looking for qualified and experienced Finance Professionals.
Job Description / Responsibilities :
- Using Best in class platform for forecasting all significant balance sheet assets and liabilities for capital and business planning purposes.
- Evaluation of what is the optimal mix of product portfolio based on: Profitability, Capital Consumption, Liquidity profile, Funding support
- Analyse the metric/s should the bank needs to optimize such as growth of NII; ROE ; RWA and engage with various business verticals to ensure Bank level metrics are in line with strategic plans and board directions
- Drive Capital Allocation across businesses based on projected profitability, RoA optimization and ensuring capital efficient business growth
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive modelling system that maintains consistent approach to data quality and modelling methods, audit, back test, tracking, and annual validation.
- Present stress test and other scenarios to corporate FP&A senior management
- To assist in planning, budgeting and forecasting and reporting of monthly variance.
- To evaluate and implement improvements through automation and actively engage with team on ensuring process improvements are delivered.
Desired profile of the candidate :
Qualification Age - Min : 32 years and Max : 40 years
Minimum 9 years of work experience in BFSI Sector, out of which at least 6 years experience in Business Finance Function / Product Profitability Function / Financial Planning & Analysis
Graduate (Any Discipline) and CA / CMA/CFA/ MBA (preferably in Finance)
Min.Exp. 9 Yrs
key skills - Financial Planning, Financial Analysis, Reconciliation, Revenue Recognition, Monitoring, Performance
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well