HR at Bank of Baroda
Views:1416 Applications:258 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Bank of Baroda - Head - Investor Relations (15-21 yrs)
Bank of Baroda is in search of Head - Investor Relations
Organization Name : Bank Of Baroda
Company Profile:Bank of Baroda, One of India's Largest Bank is looking for qualified and experienced Finance Professionals.
Job Description / Responsibilities :
- Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework
- Develop investor confidence and belief in the Banks vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value
- Provide insights on market activity and present them to the leadership team
- Serving as the primary point of contact for the investment community, equity analysts and rating agencies
- Detail/comprehensive and competitive analysis of different financial models/ Financials tools/ Financial Metrics etc.
- Maintain and create press releases, presentations and other communication documents of the Bank.
- Develop materials for Board of Directors meetings
- Monitor the movement of shareholders regularly and give recommendations to the top management on the basis of such analysis
- Benchmarking of Banks financial performance & share price movement with the peer Banks.
- Monitor analysts - reports and summarize them for senior management
- Any other work as entrusted by the Bank from time to time
Desired profile of the candidate
Qualification Age - Min : 38 years and Max : 45 years
Minimum 15 years of work experience in Investment banking or in Institutional Broking house on institutional sell side. Experience in Investment research shall be preferable. Should be proficient at leading investor engagement. Should be networked with Large Institutional players.
Graduate (Any discipline) and CA / MBA (preferably in Finance stream
Min.Exp. 15 Yrs
key skills - Data Analysis, Stock Price, Equity Research, Investor Relationship, Wealth Management, Portfolio Management
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well