HR at Bank of Baroda
Views:740 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Bank of Baroda - Deputy Head - Investor Relations (12-17 yrs)
Bank of Baroda is in search of Dy. Head - Investor Relations
Organization Name : Bank Of Baroda
Company Profile: Bank of Baroda, One of India's Largest Bank is looking for qualified and experienced Finance Professionals.
Job Description / Responsibilities : - Analyze and present financial trends, competitor behaviour, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business
- Monitoring performance and result oriented metrics on a daily/weekly/monthly/ quarterly basis.
- Constant updating of the - Investor Relations (IR)- section on the company website at a regular interval.
- Tracking investors perception and query on a regular basis and convey the same to the Top Management and to resolve issues, if any.
- Arranging of Conferences, Meetings, Roadshows, Earnings transcript calls, and investors interactions whenever required.
- Maintain database of investors, analysts and rating agencies and liaison with them to understand the sentiment.
- Any other work as entrusted by the Bank from time to time
Desired profile of the candidate
Qualification Age - Min : 35 years and Max : 40 years
Minimum 12 years of work experience in BFSI Sector, out of which at least 8 years of experience in Investment Banking / Institutional Broking / Institutional Sales
Applicants with experience in Investment Research / Networking with large institutional players shall be preferred
Graduate (Any discipline) and CA / MBA (preferably in Finance stream
Min.Exp. 12 Yrs
key skills - Data Analysis, Stock Price, Equity Research, Investor Relationship, Wealth Management, Portfolio Management
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well