HR at Bank of Baroda
Views:1056 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Bank of Baroda - Deputy Head - Financial Accounting (12-17 yrs)
Bank of Baroda is in search of Dy. Head - Financial Accounting
Organization Name : Bank Of Baroda
Company Profile: Bank of Baroda, One of India's Largest Bank is looking for qualified and experienced Finance Professionals.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Ownership of the quarter/year end accounting process including being the lead contact for the external audit;
- Driving process improvement to ensure consistency, clarity and integrity of the financial reports.
- Standardization of accounting processes & internal control
- Ensure effective systems, internal control guidelines, people and processes are in place to adhere to applicable Accounting policies and regulatory rules
- Ensure submission of required report to RBI as per their requirement from time to time and act as single point of contact for handling any issues.
- Implementation of Indian Accounting Standards (IND AS)
- Preparation of books of accounts of the bad debts in compliance with the IRAC norms.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting.
- Build strong finance team for efficient finance operation across various locations.
- Analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; communicate monthly and annual financial statements;
- Coordinate and lead the annual audit process, liaise with external auditors and the Top leadership of the Bank.
- Oversee and lead annual budgeting and planning process; administer and review all financial plans and budgets; monitor progress and changes.
Desired profile of the candidate
Qualification Age - Min : 35 years and Max : 40 years
Minimum 12 years of work experience in BFSI sector out of which, at least 8 years of experience in a leading/large accounting firm/Bank/BFSI sector preferably as a Senior Financial Accountant or a Senior Accountant.
Graduate (Any discipline) and CA
Preference for candidates who are ICWA/CMA
Min.Exp. 12 Yrs
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well