HR at Bank of Baroda
Views:1724 Applications:293 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Bank of Baroda - Business Finance Head (15-20 yrs)
Position Vacant/Designation/Job Posting : Bank of Baroda is in search of Business Finance Head
Organization Name : Bank Of Baroda
Company Profile: Bank of Baroda, One of India's Largest Bank is looking for qualified and experienced Finance Professionals.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Effectively partner with Business Heads & CFO to help shape, formulate and execute the Business strategy.
- Spearhead the Budget planning and forecasting along with the respective Business Heads
a. Performance Management:
- Provide Business Heads with the financial management information necessary to monitor the performance of business.
- Manages the Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP) framework of the bank to optimise overall profitability of the bank and incentivise growth businesses to develop in line with strategic plan of the Bank
- Ensure appropriate yield curves implemented for reflecting vertical performance is correctly captured using FTP
- Ensure respective businesses have a robust plan and budget and receive accurate timely monthly revenue, cost and Risk Weighted Assets (RWA) information (as necessary) to enable performance to be monitored against these plans.
- Create and maintain a strategic and scalable Information Management Infrastructure to deliver quality MIS and Business analytics to support business growth.
- Collaborate strongly with the business/ support units and provide them superior data / fact led analytical insights (business and external environment) that help them take critical business decisions
- Capture and assimilate market intelligence and use analytics to provide relevant insights and financial modelling for business purpose
- Driving and implementing capital budgeting decisions for any new projects in all business units.
b. Cost Management and Control:
- Develop and maintain appropriate policies and procedures which ensure that cost budgets are rigorously adhered to, that resources under the direct control and influence of the Business are spent carefully, and only in support of approved plans and initiatives.
- Ensure that service charges (allocated costs) are clearly understood, and help articulate cost drivers, so that Business Heads understand how it influences costs in these functions and can identify cost/ benefit alternatives for the business.
- Ensure that costs of business programmes and projects are properly managed and accounted for, including effectively supporting the project investment process with proposals which are realistic, and articulate clearly costs and benefits in sufficient detail to enable the delivery of benefits to be tracked fully.
- Set Granular level targets for effective financial management
c. Balance Sheet Management:
- Ensure capital usage and allocation is optimised across Business and drivers of capital usage are well understood.
d. Accounting Policy Support and Advisory:
- Provide a source of genuine expertise on accounting policies, their applicability to the CB businesses, and their interpretation in the case of individual transactions.
- Ensure that respective Business verticals maintains a full awareness of accounting policies as they are discussed and developed, and takes a pro-active approach in managing the implications of these for its business
e. Risk Management
- Responsible for identifying, assessing, monitoring, controlling and mitigating risks relevant to Business Finance.
- Ability to interpret financial information, identify key issues based on this information and put in place appropriate controls and measure
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters as they arise in connection with the role.
- Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework in which the Bank operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role
- Actively support CFO and new business activity wherever required
Desired profile of the candidate :
Qualification Age - Min : 38 years and Max : 45 years
Minimum of 15 Years of work experience, out of which at least 8 years of experience in Business Finance in Bank / NBFC / Financial Inst. Etc.
The candidate should have been in leadership role for at least 3 Years
Graduate (Any discipline) and MBA (Fin) / CFA / CMA
Min.Exp. 15 Yrs
Location of posting - Mumbai
keywords - Banking/Financial Services/group head/Retail Sales/Retail Banking/Wealth Management/Team Leading/Team Management
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well