HR - Recruitments at Bajaj Finserv
Views:3605 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Bajaj Finserv - Zonal Credit Manager - Construction Finance Domain (6-10 yrs)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Customer due diligence, Credit appraisal and preparation of CAM for Developer Finance Business & Lap to a developer for Bangalore, Hyderabad and Chennai.
- Understanding of micro markets, property cost breakup, property price movements, builder transactions and financing options
- Understand the key metrics on which CF exposures are being evaluated and monitored
- Working knowledge of Technical & Legal aspects of the property.
- Instructing disbursements/repayments in line with project construction/sales progress.
- Monitoring project progress in coordination with a technical team, external vendors, maintaining MIS, publishing reports periodically.
- Ensuring compliance with approved product policy/processes.
- Adherence to turn around times (TAT).
- Monitoring existing Lap to developer customer and submitting a quarterly review on developer performance.
- Provide regular updates to HO team on current changes in the market and propose any policy changes to mitigate risk.
- Chartered Accountant /MBA Finance with 7- 10 years of relevant experience in underwriting developer loans.
- Positive attitude and good team player.
- Strong exposure and understanding of credit practices and products in Construction / Developer Finance domain
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Minimum five years- experience in underwriting Developer cases preferably in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Chennai.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.