Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at Bajaj Finserv Direct Limited
Views:591 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Bajaj Finserv - National Manager - Centralized Customer Service Operations - Loans (10-16 yrs)
- Lead Centralized Customer service team for the company
- Develop best in class strategy for customer service & Customer experience
- To be the custodian of the customer experience through involvement in the development of experience design and identifying to drive change management where there is a business need
- Devise and implement innovative self-service support strategies that empower and reduce customer effort
- Collaborate across other departments to ensure voice of the customer is represented
- Responsible for the execution and enhancing the Customer efforts Analysis, insight and Action planning
- Drive improvement across the customer touchpoints and time of resolution
- Publishing a monthly analysis on customer experience based on the NPS and guiding the team for continue improvement
- Build a relationship with business stakeholders to deliver on their business objectives whilst maintaining a remarkable customer experience.
- Collaborate and work with multi-functional partners and internal stakeholders, across lines of business, Design, Technology, Risk, and Decision Management
- Manage partners and drive for adherence to SOP , SLAs , quality check and training of agent
- Update to partner on new product and process
- Responsible for daily activities of Backoffice as per the standard process
- Ensuring customer escalations on Social Media, SMT, Regulator are handled correctly and well within the TAT decided
Team Management -
- Lead a Team of Centralized Customer Service Unit
- Effectively manage Team Managers with multiple product lines for Loans, Insurance, Investment, Payments & eComm.
- Drive a Healthy team culture to enable deliverables in a high Pressure, high velocity environment.
- MBA from Tier I/II B-School
- Bachelor's degree
- Min 12 years of experience in Customer Service & Experience for lending, insurance, investments products and digit service.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving skills
- Confidence to operate in a customer centric manner, focused on decision making, with a 'Never Back Down' attitude
- Experience in leading Customer service and experience
- Strong people leadership skills, ability to build team culture and develop team members and ability to multitask and coordinate with cross functional team and stake holders
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skill
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.