Regional HRBP at Bajaj Electricals Ltd
Views:157 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Bajaj Electricals - R&D Project Manager - PMO (4-10 yrs)
Job Title: Project Manager, R&D - Manager Job Code
Department/ BU: AB Square Location Navi Mumbai
Reporting To Program Manager, R&D, AB Square
Bajaj Electricals Limited (BEL), a globally renowned and trusted company, with a turnover of - 4813 crores (FY 21-22), is a part of "Bajaj Group". Its businesses include Consumer Products (Appliances, Fans, Lighting), Exports, Illumination and Transmission & Distribution (Transmission Line and Power Distribution). We also have a strong presence in premium range of home appliances and cookware with brands like Morphy Richards and Nirlep.
We are a Great Place to Work certified company focused on creating an employee-centric workplace and a customer-centric business. With 18 branch offices across the country, the company has a chain of distributors, authorized dealers, retail outlets and approximately 480+ customer care centers. Our global footprints are in Africa, Middle East and China.
Bajaj Electricals offers a new-age, modern, progressive, dynamic and fast-paced workplace while still retaining the core Gandhian values advocated by our founding father, Shri Jamnalal Bajaj. Apart from work, we also believe in bringing about change in our society through our philanthropic work. Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives rest on sustainability, gender diversity, employee volunteering and community outreach programs.'
The project manager(Individual Contributor role), will be responsible for the time, cost and quality of projects, meeting all stage gate deliverables, for our R&D Projects.
- Ensuring projects are planned in detail (flowsheets/ MS Project) and executed accordingly meeting all gates requirements
- Ensuring all the flow meetings are being conducted and issues are being resolved in time
- Ensuring escalations to relevant stakeholders/HODs are made and/or special CFTs or conference calls are made when issues take too long to resolve
- Staying updated about the status of the projects and sharing the same through updating the weekly dashboard
- Conducting buffer recovery meetings to bring project deliverables on track
- Observing issue trends across projects and identifying POOGI actions for repetitive issues for discussion in CFT
- Manage the internal and external stakeholders effectively
- Prepare, plan, track and coordinate cross functional teams located across geographies and manage project deliverable.
Qualification: Master/Bachelor in Engineering with PMP certification.
- 4 to 10 years of total work experience
- 2+ years of Experience in R&D Project management