Regional HRBP at Bajaj Electricals Ltd
Views:546 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Bajaj Electricals - Channel Marketing Manager - Consumer Products - IC Role (4-9 yrs)
Channel Marketing Manager - Consumer Products (IC Role)
Job Title: Channel Marketing Manager - Metro
Department/BU: Channel Marketing
Reporting To Region Channel Marketing Manager
Bajaj Electricals Limited (BEL), a globally renowned and trusted company, with a turnover of - 4573 crores (FY 20-21), is a part of "Bajaj Group". Its businesses include Consumer Products (Appliances, Fans, Lighting), Exports, Illumination and Transmission & Distribution (Transmission Line and Power Distribution). We also have a strong presence in premium range of home appliances and cookware with brands like Morphy Richards and Nirlep.
We are a Great Place to Work certified company focused on creating an employee-centric workplace and a customer-centric business. With 18 branch offices across the country, the company has a chain of distributors, authorized dealers, retail outlets and approximately 480+ customer care centers. Our global footprints are in Africa, Middle East and China.
Bajaj Electricals offers a new-age, modern, progressive, dynamic and fast-paced workplace while still retaining the core Gandhian values advocated by our founding father, Shri Jamnalal Bajaj. Apart from work, we also believe in bringing about change in our society through our philanthropic work. Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives rest on sustainability, gender diversity, employee volunteering and community outreach programs.
Job purpose & Scope :
This is an Individual Contributor role, to plan and oversee the execution of high impact trade promotion activities to propel market demand in the designated area and ensure sustainable business growth by developing the sales capability of front line sales force.
Major Areas of Responsibilities:
1. Delivering business/Market share in collaboration with local Sales teams for the year/quarter/month
2. Devising, Monitoring and Reviewing all Channel Marketing activities that are channel /category/ SKU specific. All activities to be planned in sync with sales team & as guided by the Head of Channel Marketing
3. Responsible for General Trade, Modern Trade , CPC , CSD , Institutions business
4. Drive Urban strategy in Metros in terms of incremental growth / incremental range building / better sales metrics
5. Deploy the execution of BTL activations like In shop Branding, POSMs , Indoor & outdoor visibility for Key Metro stores | Drive ROI of the same
6. Design Trade marketing Trade schemes / promotions for all BU to gain market shares / share in trade with positive ROIs | Drive Metro based micromarketing opportunities
7. Tracking the numeric & weighted distribution .Check effectiveness of sales force (DSOs & THs) and guide them in ensuring implementation | Roll out programs to gain Weighted distribution / Counter shelf via right programs in Metros
8. Leveraging Data Analytics / Analytics tools to drive productivity and efficiency of DSOs/Distributors + higher ROIs on all programs | Faster & more accurate decision making for bigger Metro stores
9. Maintain & develop close rapport with the top weighted outlets of each category for large stores
10. Devise & execute appropriate promotions for alternate channels like Modern trade / CSD /CPC in Metros
11. Initiate and undertake Market share gain drives as and when required basis opportunities
12. Track competition activities in the store and counter the same using innovative cost-effective strategies | Mount share gain strategies / Local activations / Promoter strategies to gain counter share
13. Initiate local level BTL elements / activities / programs / engagements as per market needs
14. Drive Salesmen Capability end to end | Drive DSO Rewards and recognition programs
15. Managing the ISP / RPL outlets | Drive Promoter incentive structures | Drive Tertiary business
16. Should have close rapport with the top weighted outlets of each category.
Essential Qualification: MBA from Tier2/Tier3 schools
Desired Qualification: MBA with an Engineering Background
Experience: 4-8+ years post qualification work experience in distribution/Trade Marketing,
5 years + for Top B-school
Industry Preference: FMCG/FMCD/CE
Subin P Kurian
Regional HRBP - South
Bajaj Electricals Ltd
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.