Senior HR Executive at Bada Business Pvt Ltd
Views:1014 Applications:247 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Bada Business - Executive Assistant To CEO (4-12 yrs)
We are looking for EA to CEO for our organization.
Reports directly to CEO-Dr. Vivek Bindra, immediate joiners-preferred.
- Successfully conceptualize and develop growth strategy for business with CXO level people.
- Project manager for Strategic projects from CEO's office.
- Provide benchmarking, market & business intelligence reports by tracking major KPIs and present scenario planning analysis.
- Develop Balanced Scorecard & worked with C-Level executives to help them identify future growth strategy of organization.
- Responsible for first level review of the proposals & documents submitted to the CEO to ensure swift decision making.
- Business Analysis and planning for the different initiatives and conducting reviews to find gaps and completing desired objective under timelines.
- Analysis on key business and strategic questions/issues during monthly meetings /management reviews.
- Continuous analysis of the market to keep abreast of market trends and align it with internal business objectives.
- Keep CEO and State Leadership abreast of current consumer preferences, trends in the business cycle, company climate, and demand forecasts in the industry.
- Insights using primary and secondary data to help the business leaders running the business in a strategic manner
- Research on the topics/ideas driven by CEO or leadership team and providing insights on them
- Manage agendas for weekly leadership team meetings, attend meetings as necessary, and transcribe action items with proper deadlines
- Cost optimization initiatives from the CEO's office working with all stakeholders
- Conducting departmental reviews to identify strengths and weaknesses and to evaluate operational effectiveness and take corrective actions
- Market analysis and competitive intelligence analysis to achieve strategic objectives
- Providing Analysis/dashboards on key business and strategic management reviews and raising red flags to take timely corrective actions
- Providing insights to improve the business by doing primary and secondary research.
- Preparing reports, proposals, prepare presentations for the reviews and external stakeholders.
About Bada Business Pvt. Ltd.
An Educational training platform focused on burning problems of entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs. Bada Business aims to empower every Indian businessman to convert their small businesses into big businesses.
It's a Mobile Application based training platform which helps in solving - All The Burning Problems of the Entrepreneurs- . This mobile application will have - Everything about Entrepreneurship Development-, where they will get practical guidance from most renowned experts from the industry.
Few of the most renowned professors from the World's Best Management Colleges and Top Experts / Consultants / Trainers / SME's (subject matter experts) from various industries who have joined us are:
1. Mr. Ashish Chauhan MD & CEO Bombay Stock Exchange
2. Mr. Keki Mistry MD & CEO of HDFC Ltd
3. Mr. Ridham Desai MD of Morgan Stanley India
4. Mr. Manu Kumar Jain MD at Xiaomi India
5. Mr. Nikhil Arora MD and Vice President of GoDaddy
6. Mr. Prahlad Kakkar Founder of Genesis Films
7. Mr. Nirmal Jain Chairman of IIFL
8. Chef. Sanjeev Kapoor Celebrity T.V Chef, Founder of Wonder Chef
9. Mr. GiriRaj Singh Minister of MSME
10. Mr. Mohandas Pai Chairman of Manipal University
11. Mr. Sanjiv Bajaj CMD of Bajaj Capital
12. Mr. Rajesh Mehta Chairman of Rajesh Exports
13. Mr. Mahesh Gupta MD at Kent RO
14. Mr. Puneet Gulati CEO Of Barista Coffee Company
15. Dr. Arvind Lal Founder of Dr. Lal Path Lab
About Dr. Vivek Bindra:
Dr. Vivek Bindra is a Thought Leader, a Motivational Speaker, Leadership Trainer and a Business Coach.
Dr. Vivek Bindra runs the World's No. 1 Entrepreneurial YouTube Channel.
Dr. Bindra has been recognized as Best Leadership trainer in Asia by World HRD Congress.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.