Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:218 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Backlog Planning Analyst - Energy technology company (3-6 yrs)
The main purpose of this job is to ensure the right decisions are made regarding the allocation of available capacity or supply to schedule in a time-phased plan to achieve best in class on time delivery & thus the customer experience to support - vision, mission and strategies for long term sustainability and growth, while working with internal teams like sales operations, supply planning,logistics & the customer, when required.
Key Responsibilities and Outcomes (What the Person needs to accomplish in the role ?)
- Work closely with cross functional teams to service customer orders in timely and satisfactory manner
- Own customer order acknowledgement and scheduling under capacity constrained weekly and monthly demands to achieve On time delivery to customers.
- Contingency planning to support critical customer requirements and factory exigencies
- Close co-ordination with supply planning, logistics & warehouse for availability & outbound shipments
- Ensure data integrity for all the data, parameters & reports
- Drive continuous improvements in backlog planning processes and systems for efficiency and responsiveness
Qualifications: Education, Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Behavior) and Experience
Minimum Qualifications :
- BE, MBA -TIER 1 or 2 Institute (Specialization in Supply chain or Operations)
- 3-5 years of experience in Order Management/Order fulfillment
- Experience in working in office suite (proficiency with MS Excel)
Preferred Qualifications :
- Strong knowledge on Oracle or other ERP systems would be an added advantage.