ETL Data Engineer at Reputed
Views:37 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Azure Audit Lead - IT (5-10 yrs)
Azure Audit Lead
Requirements Title: Azure / Cloud Audit
- Lead Ability to translate company objectives into cloud designs that are scalable, and support our enterprise architecture vision Design, implement, configure, and maintain various Azure Cloud Services such as Azure AD, AIP,ATP, ASR, Teams, Intune, AAD Connect, Exchange Online and O365 Deploy and maintain Azure IaaS
- Virtual Machines and Azure Application and Networking Services to support growth into the cloud Certifications preferred in Microsoft Azure Administrator, Microsoft Azure Security Technologies and Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies etc
- Have IT audit and Compliance experience or knowledge Read through the audit clauses and checklist and understand what is needed on each checklist Work with various stakeholders to collect evidence for the audit.
- Azure security and monitoring solutions implementation, including automated responses Experience performing
- IT Audits or Security Assessments in cloud environment (Microsoft Azure) Inspect Azure control areas such as Risk assessment, Monitoring activities, Logical/physical access, system Operations and Change Management
- Draft audit issues based on fieldwork, supporting evidence, and risk-based implication
- Establish and maintain strong stakeholder relationships Strengths in communications with the ability to work with both technical experts and senior level management
- Able to articulate technical issues in terms of business risks Strong oral communication, business writing, presentation and facilitation skills Awareness or experience with industry regulations (i.e. HIPAA, DFARS, Export control, PCI)
- Experience with ticketing system or Managed Service business models is a major plus.