Head - HR at Ayana Renewables Power Private Limited
Views:563 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Ayana Renewable Power - Project Finance Role - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (1-4 yrs)
- Ayana is looking to hire Assistant/Deputy Manager - Corporate Finance at a PE-backed renewable energy platform based out of Bangalore.
- Only candidates with project finance experience of 1-3 years in renewable energy sector with banks/FI/Corporates and having strong financial modelling skills will be considered. MBA from premier b-school is desired.
A. Key Accountabilities :
a. Financial Modelling
- To independently prepare the financial models/projections of the renewable energy projects of the group to be shared with lenders for debt raising
- Carry out detailed review of the financial models prepared by the investment/business development teams for potential transactions
b. Relationship Management & Debt Raise
- Maintaining the relationship with banks for availing non-fund based facility/project finance debt, handling the information exchange and resolution of queries at the preliminary level
- Preparation of teaser/information memorandum for various debt raising activities of the group
- Handling the entire loan documentation process with banks including compliance of pre-sanction & post-sanction conditions for the fund-based and non-fund based facilities
- Coordination with various lenders agents/credit rating agencies/other relevant external stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of the required due-diligence reports
- Critical review of term sheets/loan documents and discussions/negotiations with banks
- Coordination with corporate banking/trade finance desks of banks for opening of various bid-bonds/BGs/LCs/SBLCs/Buyers credit etc and to ensure timely completion of documentation and CP compliance
- To ensure timely hedging of the foreign exchange exposure of the group projects through various hedging products
- Routine functions like MIS preparation, debt servicing etc.
- Timely delivery of crisp and meaningful presentations/board notes around issues, trends, and changes in the finance related matters for presentation to Board/various committees
- Review key contractual arrangement/documents (like PPA, EPC terms etc.) from a risk management and costing perspective;
B. Qualification and Experience
- Education : MBA Finance from the premier B-Schools only.
- Relevant Experience : 1 - 3 years of relevant experience in project financing / banking/corporate finance teams of renewable energy focused IPPs
- Prior experience in renewable sector project financing is a necessary pre-requisite (candidates without the same need not apply); and
Other requirements :
- Good understanding of Indian renewable sector, including debt raising, financing/banking environment, investment environment, investment risks and regulatory issues;
- In-depth understanding of infrastructure (project) financing, financial concepts, and corporate finance / investment functions; and
- Strong financial modeling, analytical skills and presentation preparation abilities.