HR at Axtria India Pvt Ltd
Views:2444 Applications:646 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Axtria - Director - Sales Operation (15-21 yrs)
Role & responsibilities:
- The Commercial Operations Leader will lead the development and provision of routine and ad hoc analytic reports to senior management regarding sales, business development initiatives, customer segment performance, performance against goals, etc.
- Drive the management cadence of the business and own the management system.
- Drive improvements and updates to the reporting tools, methods, and processes utilized by the team to increase the availability and granularity of actionable data for our customers.
- Work with senior leadership to define the strategy and run the management cadence for the business
- Manage a team of 3-5 individual contributors
- Manage upkeep and maintenance of the Axtrias CRM system, customer databases management, and oversee the connected technology concept for commercial insights and analytics collaborate on the design, development, maintenance, and delivery/presentation of forecasting models, metrics, reports, analyses, and dashboards to drive key business decisions
- Collaborate with sales teams to maintain the latest and greatest content for sales pitches and win theme development, research, knowledge management, and MIS work with the management, lead the initial proposal of annual goals, budgeting, and ongoing forecasting processes.
- Provide operational insight to our businesses, and our growth initiatives, supporting the CEO, Business Leaders, Sales Leaders, and Business Operations, in operational activities
Preferred candidate profile:
- 15+ years of experience in a leadership role in Sales Operations, Sales Strategy, Sales Enablement, CRM system management, or other related fields
- Experience working within a high-growth, technology company would be highly beneficial
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree
- Proven experience with the development and implementation of systems/tools utilised for CRM, sales planning, revenue reporting, forecasting, sales force automation, etc. Expert level in Excel and Data query tools
- Experience working within a high-growth technology company. Strong business-process design experience
- Proven written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting to senior management
- Sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.