Axis My India - Project Manager - Market Research (8-10 yrs)
Project Manager - Market Research
We are looking for ambitious, energetic and experienced research professionals who are looking to further their career in the Consumer Insights function. You will join us with a focus on a specific area of expertise (Brand Guidance, Innovation, Segmentation, Custom Research) and drive excellence, efficiency and thought leadership to ultimately drive impactful insights for our clients & help elevate internal capabilities.
Further, you will be responsible for building new client relations and nurturing existing client relationships in the role of a trusted advisor to them. In this role you will be expected to independently manage clients and advise them on research briefs & be accountable for delivering insights to senior stakeholders. As a people leader you will also be able to motivate team members to build capabilities and strive for excellence.
Key outcomes will involve :
- Compelling Insights: Successfully integrate different sources of data to deliver credible and compelling insights to senior client stakeholders. Presentations are usually presented through a meeting followed by an alignment on recommended actions.
- Client Leadership: Act as a senior contact on your team's account(s) - setting an example to the team by adding value to client relationships, ensuring the highest level of client servicing and account planning to build senior networks across our client base.
- People Leadership: Collaborating with peers and working with team members helping develop their analytical skills, insights generation abilities and client servicing skills. You will play the role of a mentor to ensure team member are engaged and are leveraging opportunities to learn, deliver and grow to their potential.
- Innovation & Futurism: Stay on trend and bring in new ideas, leverage other AMI assets and apply new techniques & leverage tech/ digital both to drive richer insights and elevate techniques. Bringing in ideas that will drive efficiency and better returns to us as a business and to our clients.
- Commercial growth: Revenue planning will be a core element in ensuring you meet and exceed the ambitious targets we are striving for. This will also include understanding & driving compliance on commercial processes.
Role Requirements :
- Attitude/ Skills
- A commercial & curious mindset with the ability to answer clients' big questions and eager to present their point of view
- Landing and expanding; taking ownership and spearheading the growth of successful projects/ workstreams and development of longstanding client relationships
- Commercially strong and able to spot opportunities and convert them efficiently
- Strong analytical skills and able to offer unique insights that challenge clients' perspective by translating large data sets into impactful presentations that allow the client to make informed business decisions.
- Willing to embrace, drive and suggest change
- A desire to support individuals' development and wellbeing with the ability to manage team workloads, and anticipate client demands
- Resilience to work at pace, remain focused, effective and goal oriented; also helping steer team members when required
- Effective communication skills
- 6+ years of experience in quantitative consumer insights/research
- Experience in managing a team
- Experience in Brand Guidance & Tracking/ Innovation/ Consumer Segmentation/ Creative preferred but not essential
- Master's in Business Administration
- Post Graduate Degree