Manager at Axis Bank
Views:1205 Applications:330 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Axis Bank - Team Member - Finance & Accounts - Basel II (1-8 yrs)
About the Role :
This primarily involves all aspect of computation and monitoring of Capital Adequacy Ratio and related Compliance with RBI guidelines. Ensuring entire process is optimised to generate the output within pre-agreed timelines.
Key Responsibilities :
- Ensuring that all the requirements for capital adequacy ratio compuation are available. Review of system compuation and preparation of offline adjustments.
- Regulatory returns to be filed with RBI are prepared accurately and in timely manner for both standalone and consolidated basis.
- Preparation of ALCO note on monthly basis and daily CRAR ratio.
- Ensuring the Ad-hoc requirements of the management are prepared on timely basis and preparing slides for CFO/MD dashboard
- Automation of manual procesess and bring process improvements.
- Assist in various audits requirements and address audit queries.
- Chartered Accountant / MBA
For successful execution of the job, a candidate should possess the following:
Knowledge - Accounting knowledge and compliance with the RBI circulars
Skills - Proper job knowledge, good communication, strong excel skills for financial and statistical analysis.
- Good analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in demanding situations Ability to handle multiple task with strong execution focus
- Willingness to learn
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.