Deputy Manager at Axis Bank
Views:1315 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Axis Bank - Revenue & Cost Analytics Role - Internal Audit Domain (3-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- 3 years of experience in field of Information Technology with emphasis on SQL,Business Intelligence Tools, ETL Tools, Database management systems, Data warehousing and Report Development.
- Developing ETL applications using Informatica, Experience of working on Big data environment
- Experience of working in Telecom/ BFSI domain preferred
- Programming languages, such as SQL, Oracle and Python
- The ability to analyse, model and interpret data
- Problem-solving skills.
- A methodical and logical approach.
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Background of the Job :
1.Development and implementation of leading-edge analytical systems and building frameworks for Undertaking revenue assurance assessments based on risks associated with the revenue cycle
2. Evaluate organizational methods and provide source to target mappings
3. Development of SQL scripts aligning to KPIs, Create reports based on data mining, analysis and visualization
4. Automating existing manual processes or functions using analytical tools
5. Performing enhancements / SQL developments to existing rules and objectives
6. Troubleshooting and resolution of any data related issues
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Responsible for performing tests and substantive analytical procedures as per the business units revenue recognition policy
2. Development of tests of transactions and evaluating audit findings
3. Compliance testing and closure of revenue audit reports
4. Preparation of audit reports and synopsis
5. Innovation in audit processes
6. Detailed spend analysis, Quantified cost reduction opportunities, the implementation road map for each identified opportunity
7. Report for implementation of identified cost reduction opportunities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.