Deputy Manager at Axis Bank
Views:444 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Axis Bank - Product Manager - Term Deposits - NRI Segment (7-11 yrs)
Product Manager - Term Deposits - NRI
About the Role:
- This role is responsible for the entire Term Deposit Product Management and simplification of processes. This includes designing digital solutions for the NRI customers who are accustomed to global standard practices.
- The best in class product and service solutions should ensure that the bank becomes the preferred partner of choice for NRI across the globe. The solutions should be channel agnostic i.e it should work seamlessly across all channels like Branch, Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Phone Banking, etc.
Key Responsibilities include:
1. End to End Term Deposit product Management & enhancing existing products, developing new products for various sub segments
2. Enhancing the NRI Proposition across sub segments aimed at TD acquisition and customer engagement.
3. Provide prompt knowledge and query support to resources within pre-defined TAT
4. Roll out of Geography Specific Campaigns to boost TD business
5. Reviewing and improving key processes for enhanced customer experience
6. Leveraging Digital Channels to enhance customer experience"
Key Relationships :
Internal Stakeholders: Operation, IT, Various Product Teams, Marketing, Compliance, Risk, FCMD, Branch, RM, Process Quality, Phone Banking Unit, Central Email Unit, Projects
External Stakeholders : Vendors, Partners"
Competencies Desired - Analytical skills, Inter personal skills, Logical reasoning skills . Knowledge of NRI Term Deposits will be a plus point